Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Sevenfold Manor

"He's not... We do background checks," He laughed.

"Okay, just making sure," I chuckled.

"Come on." I was carried into the huge...okay, even that was an understatement, house.

"...This is a really big house...!" I looked around the house in awe.

He grinned at my reaction, "Well we weren't going to stick you in a little shack somewhere!"

"Jimmy! Hurry up!" Matt called from another room impatiently.

"You know, Matt, you are just so pushy!" Jimmy carried me into the other room. All eyes were on us, making me blush and look away.

Jimmy set me gently on my feet. All the 'contestants' sat on one side of the room, looking either confident, or unsure. I walked over to Ashley and sat down unsurely.

"Okay...so, welcome to the Sevenfold Manor." Matt clapped his hands together. "To start off, the five of us chose one person from each gender, and you will room with that person for your entire stay. If any problems arise, you will bring them up with me, and we will figure something out. Don’t start any stupid high school drama, because we will not tolerate it. The games will not begin for a few days; we want you to be comfortable in the house. There are service people around to work to your will; any questions?"

Someone raised their hand. Matt nodded to the girl who was around our age. "...Are you going to explain the rules of the games to us now...?" She asked shyly.

"No, we are going to wait until the cameras and everything are set up and the game begins." He smiled at her.

"That's another thing. Cameras will be around the house to see how things go without us here." Brian added.

"...All around the house?" One of the guys looked uncomfortable.

"To an extent," Brian nodded.

Johnny turned to them, "Cell phones now or later?"

"Now," Matt nodded. "All cell phones and devices that have contact to the 'outside,' if you will, need to be handed in now.

"Why?" Another girl asked.

"You'll find out later. iPods are acceptable, however, no iTouches, no laptops, no iPhones, no regular cell phones, no...Nothing." I looked over to Jimmy, biting my lip. He knew I packed my laptop... He shook his head a little, as if telling me not to worry about it. A basket was kicked out to the middle of the floor. One by one, everyone got up to put in their electronics. All eyes landed on me as I had not moved. I looked to Jimmy again. Fuck fuck fuck...!

"Cell phone," He nodded, motioning to my pocket. I slowly reached into my pocket and pulled it out. I got up and set it into his hands.

"You're supposed to put it in the basket," He chuckled, though smiled at me anyway. "Go sit down, you're all set."

"...So, how about everyone introduces themselves." Matt quickly tried to relieve the tension.

"No." I couldn’t stop myself. I looked over to Matt fearfully.

He raised an eyebrow as if I had given him a challenge. "...It wasn't an offer, Jill. We're going to introduce ourselves, and you can go first." I shook my head, trying to hide behind Ashley.