Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Really?

"Stop..." He kept me looking at him. A hand ran over his face as he sighed heavily. "...I just don't want you to get hurt..."

"H-hurt...?"

"...I can't go into detail right now..."

"Jimmy... please..." I pulled my face away from his grasp, looking at him on my own.

"I can't...tell you, okay? Just...don't fuck with us, or you'll get hurt. The kind of hurt you can't fix. I don't want to see that happen to you..." He mumbled, avoiding my eyes. I made him look at me this time, kissing his nose.

"What happened to my lovable Jimmy...?"

"He turned into protective Jimmy..." He admitted, smiling a little as I kissed his nose.

"How can I turn him back into loveable Jimmy...?" I kissed his nose again.

"Be good, and don't piss Matt off?" He raised an eyebrow hopefully.

"I didn’t mean to..." I said sadly.

"Just do what he says." He kissed my lips, trying to put a smile on my face.

"He scares me," I admitted shyly.

"He tries, believe me. He scares us sometimes too..."

"Oh...okay." I wrapped my arms around his neck, sighing a little as he picked me up. Now I was on bad terms with Matt... "When do the games begin...?"

"Probably the day after tomorrow...just so everyone gets to know one another."

"Okay... will you stay with me though?"

"...For as long as I can, I have to help set up." He pointed out sheepishly.

"Will you come back to sleep with me tonight?" He lifted my legs to go around his waist.

"I'd 'sleep' with you now if I could," He teased.

"Then sleep with me now!" I giggled.

His eyebrows rose a bit, "...Really...?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Really?!

mymonkeysaidso
house-of-night-4ever
kalisweetblood
Kitty Starr
trumpetgrl235

ah, my darlings. here is your story.
if you are at all interested, my story Darkness Surrounding will be updated tomorrow, as a promise to my bitch :D lol love ya