Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Loosened

+
"Jilly... baby girl, wake up..." Jimmy's voice met my ears as I was shaken awake. Opening my eyes, I looked up at him curiously. "We need to go downstairs for breakfast..."

"...Comfy..." I complained, making him chuckle.

He kissed my lips lightly, "Come on...aren't you hungry now?" I shrugged a little, trying to pull him back to lay down with me. He set a pair of drum sticks on the bed beside me, laughing. "Hey..! I already got up!"

"But I'm tired...!!"

"I'll play on you!" He picked up the sticks again, smirking. I shook my head, giggling as he started to tap lightly on my leg. "I told you I would! Come on! Lets go get breakfast!"

"Fine!!" I forced myself to sit up. He smiled broadly and held up the sweatpants that I was supposed to wear last night. "...Isn't it going to be odd that I'm dressed in your clothes?"

He shrugged, "I wouldn't worry about it."

"Okay." I got up and pulled on the clothes, taking his fingerless-gloved hand in my own as we left the room.

"Might want to change her before going to the dining hall; Matt isn’t too impressed with Johnny this morning," Zacky said as we walked by his room.

"What happened?" Jimmy seemed interested, grinning mischievously.

"Matt wont look at him or listen to him; He heard them going at it last night, and when she came down in only his tee shirt... it didn’t end well."

"They went all the way?" His eyes widened.

"Yeah... surprised you didn’t hear them!" Zacky smirked.

"...That little shit!!!" His eyes went even wider, "How did he manage that?!" Turning to me, he raised an eyebrow. "She's not easy, is she?"

"I-I don’t know...!" I laughed, blushing.

"...I can't believe it. Short Shit never gets any...unless we pay for her," He laughed.

"...Great, she'll come off as a whore now!" I laughed as Jimmy pulled me towards the stair case. He looked alarmed for a moment, but it quickly went to excitement.

"Matt's coming." He took the stairs two at a time, pulling me with him and towards my room quickly. I could hear Matt's steps going up the stairs angrily. Jimmy pulled me into my room, shutting the door as quietly as he could before diving underneath my bed. "Get dressed!" he whispered harshly. I quickly dug through my bag, looking for something to put on.

"Jill, I'm sick-oh, sorry..." Matt swung the door open to my room, making me jump.

I quickly fixed my shirt, blushing. Maybe I could get away with saying that these were my clothes... "Knock first...!" I muttered sheepishly.

"I thought you were still sleeping... I didn’t want to take any more shit... sorry... see you downstairs..." he muttered before leaving quickly.

"...Did I give him shit yet?" Jeez, he made it seem like I had already bitched at him this morning.

"Not that I know of." Jimmy chuckled from under the bed. "Probably him just making sure that the first show doesn’t get ruined." He crawled out in time to watch me strip and get dressed again.

"...Show?" I raised an eyebrow.

"TV show, dear." He took my hand once again and led me from the room.

"Oh...I don't understand. Why would it get ruined because of me?"

"We're filming it at a certain time, not too much leeway time... so it's like, noon to three each day..." he shrugged. "He's just being paranoid.

"...Please tell me he'll calm down?"

"Sh..." He whispered as we walked into the dining room.

He pulled my chair out for me before sitting next to me. Matt walked in with Zacky a moment later, laughing. They both took a seat. Waiters came out with large trays, taking the tops off and setting pop-tarts and waffles on our plates.
I couldn't help but laugh...it was rather funny to see trays with poptarts on them. "What's so funny?" Jimmy asked interestedly, with no regard toward the waiters. Was this a normal thing for them...?"

"Pop-tarts and waffles?" I giggled sheepishly.

"That was what was requested." The waiter gave me a small smile before walking away.

"...Do you have this every day?"

"Depends. Some days we have French toast, other days we have English muffins... different pop-tart flavors.." Zacky explained, digging in happily.

"And we have Orange juice, coffee, and apple juice." The waiters all walked back in with pitchers in their hands.

"Jesus." A poptart hit me in the head, making me jump.

"CRAZY good!" Ashley laughed from down the table.

"Don’t throw food..." Johnny whispered to her harshly, looking over at Matt unsurely. As he looked away, Matt picked up his pop-tart and threw it at Johnny, chuckling.

Johnny was quick to catch it, only to have the contents smear in his hand. "Ah, fuck..." He tried to shake it off, throwing the pieces at Matt.

"Gentlemen, not again..." One of the waiters pleaded.

"Sorry, sorry," Matt laughed, throwing a napkin at Johnny. "Clean yourself up, boy!"

"...Well, if you insist..." Johnny, who seemed more comfortable now that Matt was in a better mood, stood and unzipped his pants.

"My eyes! They burn! Put that thing AWAY!!!" Jimmy screamed, holding his eyes.

"But I wore my Metallica boxers!!" Johnny laughed, zipping his jeans back up.

"I don’t care! I've seen them before!"

"Not these ones! They're new!" He insisted, laughing.

"Okay, okay. Sit down and eat." Matt shook his head, laughing. "I'm going to go through a quick run-through. Once breakfast is over, we're getting in the stretch-hummer, and going over to the game-arena. You have designated areas, and the cameras are all set to go. I'll explain the rules once we get there, and we'll have about three hours to record a half hour segment."

"So there's about 2 1/2 hours for fuck ups," Brian chuckled.

"Or not." Matt gave him a look. "Listen, all of you. Thanks to someone, Johnny, breaking the rules last night, Johnny, I'll have to explain this rule to all of you. Under no circumstance, Johnny, are any of us, including myself, allowed to have a relationship, Johnny, while you're in this game. Not that I'm pointing out a specific person, Johnny, but I feel it needs to be said...Johnny."

"Why not...? I don’t understand what's so bad about it...!" I spoke up, giving Matt a look. What did he care!?

"...First of all, they kept me up all night." He pointed at Johnny and Ash.

"Okay, so then we fuck one floor lower. AKA our bedrooms!"

"No. No relationships."

"Why not?" I repeated.

He shook his head, "Look...you'll find out in a few hours, okay?"

"No. I want a different answer than that. A better one. If we don’t wake you up, why should you care what or who we do?" I asked, sighing.

"You'll find out later." All five of them said in unison. I looked over at Jimmy, defeated. Did he have to put his two cents into that?!
♠ ♠ ♠
So... let me know if this is too long, if its too short still, or if its perfect in your next comments, please.
if i started updating Darkness Surrounding again will you read it?

Thank you:
Dancing Dead.
Timid Tristian
house-of-night-4ever
XTillDeathDoWeParty
Escape.My.Fate
Xsynystershadowsx
browneyedgurl99
Miss.CorrCorr
Wow, guys, 8 comments for the last chapter. thank you so fucking much! much love <3