Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Surprises

"But why...? I don't understand it..." He frowned a little, turning back to the steak.

"I just... I don’t have an appetite..." I shrugged.

"Will you eat when this is done...?" He looked hopeful.

"I...I'll try." I wasn’t going to make any promises.

"Okay...I don't really want to eat this steak all by myself..." Turning to me, he rested his hands on my hips and kissed me gently. I kissed him back, before pulling away.

"Don’t burn my steak..."

"Well, if you're not going to eat it..."

"Jimmy!" I giggled.

"Yes, M'am." He winked before turning back and keeping an eye on the steak. Once it was done, he brought it over to a picnic table. I followed and sat next to him, leaning into him a little. "Will you at least have a couple bites...?" he asked, cutting off a small piece and trying to feed it to me.

"I...I dunno..." I turned away a little.

"Come on..." He tried to get me to open my mouth gently, "If I eat this all by myself, I'll be fat!" His tone was light, as if he was trying to get me to laugh.

"You will not...!"

"Jimmy... can you come here for a second?" Matt looked out the back door, looking at us carefully.

"Yeah." He set the fork in my hand. "Eat, baby." He nodded before going inside with Matt. I looked down at the steak. It looked fucking delicious! I took a bite, smiling. He really was a good cook...! I cut off a few more pieces while waiting for him, and ate hungrily. By the time he came back out, three quarters of the steak had been consumed. I didn't realize how hungry I had been...

"I see you were hungry...!" he chuckled, sitting next to me with another set of silverware for himself.

"Where did you go?"

"Ah, good friend Tal was on the phone-shit..." he murmured. "...We weren’t on the phone...! What am I saying? I'm just fucking nuts."

"...You were on the phone," I chuckled, smiling a little.

"You tell no one, woman!" He warned, digging into the last of the steak.

"Can I tell you?" I wrapped my hands around his arm, kissing his shoulder gently as I watched him eat.

"Tell me that I was on the phone?" He chuckled, wiping his mouth. "And you never said...How did you like it? The steak, I mean."

"It was obviously delicious..." I giggled.

He smiled at me, "Well, I don't know that! You could have thrown it into the grass somewhere and pretended to eat it!"

"I would never do that to you. It would hurt you too bad... I would tell you if I didn’t like it."

"What I don't know can't hurt-nevermind. We're playing Russian Roulette, yes it can!" He stopped himself, staring off into space for a moment. Shaking his head, he looked back at me and chuckled.

"..Anyways, I'll still never hurt you like that." I smiled at him. he smiled at me, kissing me gently before turning to the last bite of steak.

"How do you take surprises?" he asked after a moment.

"...Depends on what it is..." What was he planning?

"Well... How about-"

"People you don’t know coming up behind you and scaring the shit out of you?" An unfamiliar voice from behind me made me jump and spin around, only earning a laugh from Jimmy.

"I don't like those." Thank God he spoke.

"Sup, Tal?" Jimmy got up and high-fived his friend. Tal, I guess his name was, punched Jimmy teasingly before hugging him tightly.

"Not too much, Man... came to see how shit was going here, and I got you a new shirt if you want it-fuck it if you don’t want it, you're getting it anyways."

"Good, I'll use it as a hanky, just like I did the last one."

Tal laughed, "Better than what Joel did. Last shirt I threw at him, he wiped his ass with it and asked me if I wanted it back!"

"Joel's just a fuck-tard. I would never do that to you." Jimmy laughed. "Maybe blow my snots on it and then swap it for one of yours, so you'd walk around with a snotty shirt all day...we'd laugh about it in the end." He nodded.

"You're just lucky I love you enough to share snot with you." Er...ew? "...You know we're joking, right?" Tal looked over at me, chuckling. The look on my face must have told all.

"...Sure!" I knew that!

Jimmy chuckled, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Jill, this is Tal Cooperman. Tal, this is Jill."

"A pleasure to meet you, Jill." My hand was taken and kissed before a wink was shot in Jimmy's direction. "Jimmy didn’t shut up about you. he's known for two weeks that he was going to pick you."

"...Really?" I looked up at Jimmy with a raised eyebrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...thanks for my two survivors of the long 4 ish months i was in disappearance. Not making any promises of being here regularly

Merry Christmas.
Happy new year because i prolly wont be here to wish it to you. X)