Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Air Port

"Jimmy, are you really coming to my house for beer?" I asked, speeding away from Ashley's house.

"Dear, we are on my private jet, but if you want me to come steal your beer I gladly can..."

"Uhm, but... do I need clothes and stuff?" I asked, quickly getting on the highway headed West towards Manchester.

"You are very smart, my dear. We will need to go back to get your clothing. And if you don’t mind I will steal some booze while occupying your kitchen," He chuckled a little.

"Okay, sounds good. Do you know-...you're landing a private jet at the Manchester air port?" I asked mid sentence.

"Yeah, unless you want me to land in your back yard."

"No, my back yard is too small. I'll just come get you and bring you to my house... just so you know, this seems unreal to me. I don’t believe you're picking me."

"Yeah, and I can't wait to meet you," He said quietly.

"...When are you landing?"

"er... five minutes we'll be on the ground."

"I should hurry up then huh?" I giggled, speeding up.

"No, take your time, sweet heart."

"I don’t want you to be waiting for me...!"

"We have all day...! We leave when we're ready," He chuckled.

"But I want to go because I'm excited!" I laughed. This felt too good to be true! Avenged Sevenfold was on their own private jet, coming to get me and Ashley to be on their game show! "Can I know what's going to happen on this game show?"

"Nopey nope, dear. You will have to wait and see. Once we get to California, you kind of have to be shut off of all communications with everyone except us because we don’t want any secrets to get out about our show, especially where we'll be in Cali. I hope that doesn't change your mind..."

"No! of course not! I mean, I'll get to spend most of my time with you, right?" I was blushing. I knew he couldn’t see, nor could he see how shy I really was!

"Yeah, if that's what you wish to do. I'm not that amazing..." he laughed a little.

"I think you are! So if you don’t mind, I'll spend my time with you!"

"Sounds good to me!" I could tell he was smiling again. "And as long as you don’t mind spending time with everyone else..."

"I don’t think you understand how excited I am about this," I giggled.

"I dunno, maybe you're just trying to make me happy!"

"No... I really am excited, Jimmy. I really look up to you and I don’t believe you actually called me." I was blushing again as I pulled up at the air port.

"Okay. We're landing, so I'll see you inside?"

"Where inside?" I asked as I got out, motioning for Ash to follow me.

"Err... how about we meet at.. McDonalds inside?" it suddenly sounded noisy from his end of the line.

"Okay, see you soon." I giggled, hanging up. "We're meeting at McDonalds." I informed Ash as we entered the busy air port. "I think he has Johnny with him. And the rest of the guys. Do you want me to drop you off at your house to get your stuff?"

"Nope," She said rather boldly, looking around at all the people. Her A.D.D. must have kicked in. "I'd rather spend my time there naked." The way she said it made me stare at her. Finally, she decided to look at me. "...I was just joking! Jeez, I'm not going to walk around naked!! Yes I would like you to stop at my house."
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go, i made it longer because i found it and i tortured you for a full 24 hours! haha
comment!!!!