Status: finishedd!

Who knew it'd turn out to be you?

Who knew it'd turn out to be you?

“ This is so not fair!!” I yelled laughing. We were playing truth or dare and guess what I chose. Yep, DARE.

“ Don’t be a girl Tanner, you have to do it.” Jason smirked. Of course I knew I had to, but hey, beter try my chances right? I sighed as I stood up and made my way to the red-headed whore-of-a-waiter. Just as I streched my hand out to tap her shoulder, I felt a hand on my back.

“ What cha doin’ Tannerrr?” Devin said sheepishly, one hand on my shoulder and the other still on my…butt. I looked at the tall boy. He towered over me with his 6 feet height, his dark Brown hair messily laying on his head, complimenting his hazel eyes.

Perfection…

“ No, the question is, what the hell are YOU doing!” I yelled grabbing his hand and throwing it on his side, glaring. He gave me an innocent look and scratched the back of his head.

“ Ehh, what am I doing?” he said, flashing me one of his famous grins. I growled at him.

“ Hey Tanner! What’re you doing, your supposed make out with Ingrid for 10 minutes!” Jason said coming closer to us. I turned and smirked at them.

“ I’m on it!” just as I said this, I felt a tight grip on my shoulder. Guess who?
I turned back to face Devin, only to see him glaring down at me. I took a step back. Devin never glares at me…Ever!

“ Sorry Jason, we need to leave. I came here to tell him that we had an urgent business to attend. We’ll continue later ok?” he said, smiling at Jason. One thing about Devin, it’s nearly impossible to say “no” to him…

“ Uh, sure Dev. We can play later.” There goes… I waved my friends goodbye and flashed them a smile before giving Devin a confused look. He dragged me outside and we got in his car and he sped off.

“ What the hell is wrong with you?” I snapped. He turned to me, grinning once again.

“ Your family is leaving for a business trip today.”

“ And?” he chuckled.

“ aand, I’m staying with you for the whole week!” he said, his grin getting even bigger. My eyes widened.

“ Seriously?!” I said smiling with him now. It’s been so long since our last sleepover!

“ Yeeppp!” he said. In 5 or so minutes, we were at my house.

“ Woohoo manly freedom! We can do whatever we want to!” I jumped on the couch face forward, cuddling with a pillow. Devin chuckled and sat next to me.

“ What cha staring at?!” I snapped, laughing. He only smiled and pulled me on his lap. My face fell.

“ Ugh! STOP THAT!!” I yelled and jumped off of him.

“ Sorry Tanner, it’s just that…your butt is so soft!!” my face went red with fury and embarressment. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him close to me. I’d bet you 20 bucks that my eyes were burning with rage.

“ Uhh, chill Tann, what’s it between best friends!” he said with his marking sheepish smile. Oh how I wanted to punch that out of his face…
I let him go and turned back, letting out a frustrated growl. Suddenly, I felt hands on my backyard. I gasped when they travelled up, grabbing me from my waist and seating me on Devin’s lap.

“ So soft…” he whispered in my ear, moulding his body into mine. I gulped.

“…..This is sexual harassment you know?” he chuckled next to my ear, holding me tighter to himself. I shivered.

“ So?”

“ We’ve been friends since diapers, why now?” I asked. He kept silent for a moment.

“ I got tired…” he muttered finally, burrying his face in the crook of my neck. Another involuntary shiver ran down my spine as I felt his lips moving against my bare skin.

“ O-of w-what?” I asked, still shaken. I cursed myself for stuttering.

“ –of waiting for you to understand my feelings.” He said. He started placing small kisses up and down my neck, holding me tighter to his lap. My whole body was tingling from the feeling. I gasped and clutched my hand to his hair, pulling him closer.

“ W-w-why are you-“ I was cut off by him biting the soft skin on my neck. I moaned and arched my back. He groaned.

“ No, the question is, why are YOU doing this to me!” he said hoarsely, holding me even tighter if possible, pressing his…OMG! He’s hard!

“ Devin!” I gasped. He groaned again and bit me harder. I arched my back and screamed his name again. He turned me around to face him and kissed me forcefully, my hands flying up to his hair almost immediately.

“ Say my name again.” He said panting as we broke away to breath. I looked up at his eyes and wrapped my legs around him.

“ Devin…” I whispered to his ear. He growled and pinned me down on the couch.

“ You’re driving me crazy!” I chuckled and leaned in to kiss him again. He kissed like there was no tomorrow. Wo-oww that sounded so cheesy!

“ I love you Tanner, I really do…” he said looking me in the eyes. I debated with myself. Did I love him that way? Then it clicked, I did. I loved this boy, my childhood friend, my savior, my first and last crush since I was 7.

“ I love you too.” I said. He flashed me that famous smile. My smile…
I leaned in to kiss him again.

“ You are mine.” I growled in his ear. He smirked and pecked me on the lips.

“ as you are mine.” He said. I grinned at him.

Who knew that bleak morning would turn into this?
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so this is a slash oneshot! i have this on my quizilla account too! you can either message me here or there!! comment please!