As You Wish.

The Malloy's.

The four guests who joined the Darling's for breakfast were known as the Malloy's. Currently, there was a father, a daughter, a son and an aunt. The fathers name was Charles, who seemed to be proud man. Proud, but kind nonetheless. He had high cheek bones, deep blue eyes and a warm smile, at the moment, he was Sophia's favorite.

Her next favorite was the son, Jackson, or Jack. She liked him because he wasn't staring at her like the daughter and aunt were. In fact, he hardly looked at anyone, he seemed to be rather bored actually. Jack resembled his father, he simply looked to be a younger version of the man. Guessing, Sophia thought he would be either eighteen or nineteen.

Olivia was the name of the daughter, who looked neither like her brother or father. She resembled her aunt, who, like her, had blond hair. Olivia's hair was quite long and wavy, her eyes a light shade of blue and lips that were presently pursed into a straight line. She must be younger than her brother, possible the same age as Sophia. Sophia found the look Olivia gave her to be very uncomfortable.

Lady Lucinda was the aunt, her title giving Sophia the right mind to believe this woman was one of wealth and power. She was older, her blond hair beginning to gray and her skin wrinkled. Her lips were pursed as well, giving Sophia an observing looked that, to say the least, she didn't appreciate.

Sophia had concluded that Lucinda and Olivia were her least favorites, she didn't like to be scrutinized, and the pair of them had seemed to be doing so ever sing she'd stepped in the room. Charles had been the only one of the family to smile at her, and Jack just looked bored, Sophia honestly didn't blame him.

Sophia's mother seemed to be... happy, almost. The look upon the woman's face was of pure delight, one Sophia had failed to see for a very long time. It almost frightened her.

"Where is Amelia this fine morning?" Sophia's father, Stephen had asked.

Olivia was the one who turned her attention the king, "Mother had some business to attend to in Port Sapphire." She explained, giving the man the first kind smile Sophia had seen grace her face.

So Amelia was the mother, wife to Charles and sister to Lucinda.

"Well," Stephen said, a look upon his face as if he were pondering something, "I haven't been to Sapphire in months, not to mention I haven't seen my brother in ages... Maybe we should head out there sometime this week, I'd love to see Amelia again."

Sophia looked down at her plate, something was not right. Usually, if her father had tried to plan something so late, mother would have a fit. But her mother, Rosalinda, seemed to like the idea just as much as her father, if not more. How peculiar, Sophia thought. And what had her father meant by again, Sophia never recalled ever meeting someone by the name of Amelia. She honestly wondered who these people were.

"That sounds like a grand idea," Charles said, "We can finish up our business here-" He said, oddly side glancing at Sophia, "-and head out to Sapphire to tell the news to both Amelia and the Duke and Duchess."

"Brilliant idea Charles!" Rosalinda said, "When shall we leave?"

Sophia tried not to ask an absurd question, but they were fighting to get out of her. Something the lines of, What business? What news? Why are you here? And why am I so out of the 'loop' as one would say. Sophia didn't understand at all, and she would love to ask a question, if only the result would not be a beating from her mother.

Stephen paused and looked at the son, Jack, "Well, I guess it all depends on Jackson... when he's ready to, well-" Stephen smiled, "You all know."

Sophia raised her head, she did not know. When she looked up, she found that everyone was looking at her, all of them having small smiles playing on their lips, all of them except Jack - who was staring out the window, his head turned away from her.

Sophia couldn't take it, and despite the fact that she would get scolded for it later she did so anyways, "Pardon," She said lightly, "But it seems as if I'm having a hard time understanding what's going on..?" Sophia said, her words trailing into a question.

She felt a hand touch hers lightly, and looked up to see Lady Lucinda. Her face did not carry a smile, "Do not worry Princess," She said, her voice bearing authority, "It will all make sense soon."

Sophia nodded timidly, looking toward her mother for reassurance, and for the first time in twelve years, she found it. Rosalinda smiled at her daughter, giving her a kind nod to take what the Lady had said into consideration to stop her wondering mind. Rosalinda knew her daughter hardly ever found any compassion from her, but she had to give it to her now. It was a great year for her Kingdom, Sophia would be taking on some very important things. Everything Rosalinda wanted for her daughter was happening, everything she wanted.

"Well," Stephen said, "Now that, that has been taking care of and breakfast is over with. Charles, Lucinda, Rosalinda and I need to plan this trip out, as well as sleep arrangements for the next few weeks - so Sophia won't you show Jackson and Olivia around the palace, I know your just itching to get outside." He said with a smile as he stood up from his chair.

Everyone else followed in suit, but Sophia needed clarification, and since her previous question hadn't earned an evil look from her mother, she decided to play her luck and ask, "I'm sorry father, sleeping arrangements?" She asked with a short bow of the head.

Stephen adjusted his cuff links, "The Malloy's will be staying with us for a while... you'll understand why soon enough." He said as he nodded to his butler, and then walked out of the room, Charles, Lucinda and Rosalinda soon to follow right after.

Sophia stood there with a confused look upon her face for a moment, then she realized that both Olivia and Jack were waiting for her to be a host and show them around the palace. She glanced at them, "Right then, I think I need a bit of air," She sighed, "Let's start in the garden."
♠ ♠ ♠
[x] Olivia Malloy
[x] Sophia Darling
I can't seem to find myself a Jack, mind helping?
He has brown hair, and doesn't necessarily look like Olivia.
PICTURES PLEASE!

SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS!
&Sorry it took so long to update, bit of a writers block.
&that this was a pretty crappy chapter.
Loves, Roux.