Status: This story is still being written. Please bare with me.

I couldn't help it

Chapter Four

Before Connor arrived, I was a junior in high school. One of the most important years of your life. I finished the first semester, but the second I was on bed-rest. The principal was nice enough to work with me, however. I could finish junior year, and I wouldn't have to re-do the whole year. Only the part I missed. I was grateful for that. Mom and I worked together, also. Connor was now the most important thing in both of our lives. So, his care was our number one priority. I had to finish school, and Mom still had to work. So, she made a deal with me. She would pay for a babysitter, or daycare for Connor, if I promised to graduate high school, and complete college. That was an easy promise to make. I wanted to give Connor, everything. I wanted him to have the best life, imaginable So completing college was a 'must' for me.

Having a baby changed my whole life. I was no longer the 'popular cheerleader, with a handsome football player for a boyfriend'. My cheer-leading career was at an end. I had no boyfriend, or even any men in my life. And once my friends realized I had no time for trips to the mall, or sleepovers, they left. I was now the 'lonely teen mom with too much responsibility'. Only, I wasn't lonely. Not really. I had my mom, and I had Connor. The only two people I really needed.

That outlook on my life was soon to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this one is extremely short. Sorry, but I'm working on the next few chapters, so it'll be a bit, before a new post. Comments?