Status: This story is still being written. Please bare with me.

I couldn't help it

Chapter Six

Here I was. The first day of school. It was the same school I had been to, before. Only I had different classes, and all of my former friends were seniors. I walked to the main office to get my schedule, and headed towards my first class. On the way there, I saw Kristen. She's a cheerleader, just like I was, and we were best friends, or so I thought.

"Kris!" I ran over to her, with excitement, and attempted to give her a hug. But she shunned me. I saw her turn away, and walk towards another group of girls. Deliberately avoiding me. I was embarassed, and upset. But I tried hard not to show how I felt. I walked past her on my way to my class, and could hear her chatting with the others in the group.

"She really let herself go..."

"...she's such a slut...."

"I heard she had a baby, and the father is nowhere around..."

"That poor baby..."

The last two comments really got to me. I couldn't hold it in, any longer. I ran to the bathroom, and shut myself into a stall. They were right. Connor would have such a hard time growing up. He had no father. All he had was me, and mom. He needed a father figure. I didn't know what to do. I kept crying, and crying, and crying. Eventually, my tears all ran dry. Nothing was left, and that's when I stood up, and left the bathroom stall. I went to the sink, and washed my face. I decided that i looked ok, and no one would suspect what I was doing. It was time for class.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but some of that was really important for the story. You'll find out later!!! Please, comment?