Status: This story is still being written. Please bare with me.

I couldn't help it

Chapter Seven

Thankfully, I only missed first period class, homeroom/english. My second period class was history. I walked in, and found a seat. The teachers already knew who I was, from being there, before. And the principal had been kind enough to inform them, of my return. The bell rung, and I got out my notepad, and pen. I took notes very, carefully, not wanting to miss a thing.

Halfway, through class, the door opened. In walked a girl about my height. I assumed she was my age, although, she looked much older.

"Miss Evans. How nice of you to grace us with your presence."

"Yeah, that's what I thought..." She had a sarcastic egde to her voice. The teacher didn't like being mocked, so while they argued, I studied. She had a small oval-like face, with big, brown almond-shaped eyes. Not the ugly brown, either. It was a nice caramel brown, with a little hint of honey, in it. Her hair was an auburn color. It was straight, and her bangs fell to the left side of her face. It hung down to her shoulders. She had a small, ski-slope nose. Her lips were thin, but enhanced with lipliner, and lipstick. She had an average build to her. Not skinny, but not fat, either. Despite her having a 'cute' look to her facial features, she had a 'rebel' thing going. She had both of her earlobes, one of her cartilage, and her nose pierced. Part of a tattoo was sticking out from her shirt sleeve. And I was sure there were more piercings and tattoos. She was wearing a red plaid skirt, with a white button down shirt. The collar was standing straight up. Over top the shirt was a red plaid tie to match the skirt. She also had on a pair of fishnet stockings, and black knee-length boots. Plus, her black sunglasses. (think rebel schoolgirl.)

I didn't realize how long I had been staring. By the time, I finished my analysis, the teacher and the girl had finished. She was now sitting, and I was still staring. But she was staring back.