Status: Not Updating Until I Get Comments

Last Summer

Three;

My first night at the beach house was anything but pleasant. For the longest time I've always disliked first nights of vacations because I wasn't used to the new surroundings. But thankfully by the second night, I would be alright.

I had just gotten to sleep not even two hours ago when my mother knocked on my bedroom door wanting to come in.

"Madison, honey. It's time to get up. We're going out today so you might want to shower and get ready. Breakfast is on the table if you want any."

I dug my head deeper into the pillow, wanting sleep to overtake me again, just for a few more hours, but I knew I should start to get ready, so I hauled myself up in a sitting position and looked around at my surroundings. I had kept the curtains open the night before and was glad I did.

The beach was a beautiful sight in the early morning, the water so blue you could probably see the bottom. Deciding it was time to get out of the comfortable bed, I pushed the comforter off my body and set my feet on the hardwood floors. Grabbing my clothes I had put out the previous night, I walked in the bathroom and took a quick shower. Putting my hair in a messy bun and pulling on my shirt and shorts, I went back inside the room and searched for my favorite pair of Converse. Finding them, I pulled them on my feet and set off down the stairs toward the kitchen where my mothers breakfast was just calling my name.

[&&&]

My mom and I were in the rental car and on our way to the city to do some shopping. She decided that we should have a summer shopping spree since all my clothes weren't for the summertime. Being forced to agree since I couldn't do anything else at the moment, we set off to the nearest mall. My dad chose to sit this adventure out. Lucky him.

After about twenty stores, my mom decided that that was enough shopping for today and we both heading back to the car.

It was getting close to lunchtime so since we hadn't really been to the beach, we agreed to find something close to the house. While she was driving, I spotted a seafood restaurant named Snoopy's Pier. Their was a picture of the character from the Peanuts comics and tv shows. We parked and went inside.

Walking over to the large menu on the board in front of me, I told my mom what I wanted and went to go find a table. Seeing nothing unoccupied inside, I decided to try outside on the pier. Finding a semi decent table, I swiped off the little bits of crumbs that were left over on the chair and took a seat.

I looked over to the beach, seeing dogs with their owners swimming along the coast, some fishers thinking they were going to catch fish, and surfers far out in the water.

One in particular caught me eye. He seemed to be the best one out their on the water, going farther and staying on his board longer then everyone else.

Their was a huge wave coming his way, he could see it too. All of a sudden, it came down on him hard and knocked him off his board, washing him to shore. I was shocked and scared that something might have happened to him. But then, I saw him move and stand up from the sand beneath him, probably ready to get back on his board and go back in the water.

I don't know why, but this boy intrigued me, and I wanted to know more about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, nothing much but she caught a glimsp of Nick if you guys didn't notice.
Sorry if their are any mistakes.

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! They really make my day. :)