Status: not completed,, maybe won't be for a looooooooong time

Time - Love goes beyond all sciences

Me

UGH! THIS IS BORING! « JESSIE WAS COMPLAINING THE WHOLE DAY LONG: NOW we're sitting in the cafeteria.
We are feeling glorious and envious looks in our backs. It wasn’t new for the humans to look at us.

»Can’t they talk about something different than boys, clothes, school and boys, again? «

»No, Jess, they don’t have the experience, just let them be. They just talk about what they know. They didn’t study yet and not everybody of them will study« I answered her already a bit complaining.

»Yes, but, can’t they talk about, I think, their parents or us? «

»JESSIE! « I said a bit louder than usually.

»What? It’s true! They don’t talk about us at all! « She subjected. »Jess, p-lease! They’ve got different problems! «

My sister and I are vampires. My name is Miranda Charles. Well, exactly it’s Miranda Lucy Guinevere Charles. I was born in the year 1809 and turned into a vampire 1827. I’m one-hundred-and-eighty-one years old. I’m a normal vampire: I’m inhumanly beautiful, inhumanly strong; I have inhuman senses and the most wonderful thing about it: I’m inhumanly fast. When I run, I feel so…free. Like a wave in the ocean, until I get to the beach.

My hair curls fantastically down to my hips and is a very dark brown in which I made a few, different coloured strands. But it looks really good. My eyes are kind of a mixture of my mom and dad’s eyes: Dark Brown and Greenly Blue. It sounds really yucky, but in truth it looks really beautiful, even more since I’m a vampire.

Jessica Florence Amelia Charles, my younger sister was born 1811 and got bitten a day after myself.
My sister is a real beauty. A pale, heart-shaped face and light blonde curls which are similar to silk.

She has beautiful ice-blue eyes with a light green in them. She is one of the rare vampires with lightly pink cheeks. She is so cute! No one resisted touching her face and stroke through her satin-hair and falling through her kind, smiling eyes.

Our creator is also our biological father. Carl Jean. He was born in the year 1779. He turned into a vampire when he was thirty-three years old. Yes, only a year after my sister was born.
My mother is dead. I can’t remember her at all, but I know why she died. And that she was killed.

Bob and Steve Malbot were looking at us from the table on the other side of the hall. I thought that Bob is really cute. He had straight, quite long and brown hair and bright green eyes. And we got along quite well and last week he even flirted with me. No surprise he totally thought of me.

Until now, only the guys had asked me out. I was always the one who made the next step and mostly the one who broke up. Only once a guy broke up with me, because he said I was too beautiful for him and that he thought I should rather get a guy who was ideal for me.

I just said »Okay« and he was history. Now he’s written down in my two-century old diary. I went over to Bob and seated myself on the chair next to him. I mean my father always warns me to not get involved with human boys, since I didn’t know how long I could fight against the urge to suck his wonderful humanly blood. Animal blood just wasn’t enough.

»Hi, Bob. How are you? « I asked, casually.

»Oh, I’m alright. I wanted to ask you Miranda, what are you doin’ tonight? «He asked and I
saw how his nose got a bit paler.

»Nothing really, why? «

»Do you want to go out with me tonight? But I’ve got to watch out, because even here in the cold Alaska, I’m afraid, I might get hot. «
Oh my god. He flirted terribly. »First learn some new flirt verse, otherwise I see no chance for a guy, whose problems are clothes and the temperature« That was a hard one. Every girl who heard the conversation, looked at me, as if I was an alien.
Jessie came over to me. I am the only one, who can read her face and I saw: What the hell are you doing?
She went to stand next to me and I saw how she winked to Steve. He got a slight red.

»So…Bob«, she stated.

»Yeah, Hi, Jessica«

»You wanna date my sister? First tell me that you won’t use or hurt her«

»I swear by god-«

»GOD?! Are you serious? « I interrupted him.

»Like I said: I swear I won’t hurt or use Miranda, because she’s one of the most beautiful girls I dare to lay an eye on«
Oh my god! That’s so sweet!

»Okay, pick me up at seven. I’ll be waiting at the divergence to Fairbanks«
The bell rang and Jessica and me went to fetch our bags and went to different classes, since she’s actually two years younger than me. We walked in human speed. I swear that it’s slow!
In Chemic I didn’t really pay attention to Miss Colin. She just kept on talking about the tests that were coming up and about all those substances I had saved in my vampire-brain since a long time. I even know from where I knew it…

Suddenly I heard the teacher turn her head in my direction with my vampire-ears and knew that the teacher was going to ask me a question, just out of self-satisfaction, because she knew I’d know the perfect answer, before she even named the question.

»Miss Charles, please name me all inert elements and a few facts, you learned about them«

»The rare gases are helium; neon; argon; krypton; xenon; radon and ununoctium. The noble gases are colourless, odourless, tasteless, and non-flammable under standard conditions. They were once labelled group 0 in the periodic table because it was believed they had a valence of zero, meaning their atoms cannot combine with those of other elements to form compounds. However, it was later discovered some do indeed form compounds, causing this label to fall into disuse. Very little is known about the properties of the most recent member of group eighteen, ununoctium. «

»That was well phrased, Miranda! Well done! No wonder, you are one of the best this year! «

»Thank you, Miss. « I smiled in her face which was lightened up after I finished answering her question. Nobody in the class was surprised, because I was usually the best.
As the bell rang after this lesson, I walked out of the class as fast as I could, without using vampire-speed. I watched out for Jessie. And there she was, but not alone. There was a boy her age, walking next to her. He was really good-looking. He had dark hair with red strands. Cool style.

His eyes were a mysterious blue and green. Not bad, I have to say. But WHO was he? And why was he with my little sister? I walked over to them and went to stand next to Jessica.

»Hey! Uhm, Jess, who’s your companion? « I asked interested.
She seemed to just notice me at that moment and looked at me, surprised by my presence.

»Oh, Mandy! This is Tristan, Tristan Kerby. He is new in class! «
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if you'll like it, because I worked on it a year ago and decided to rewrite it, but I'm not sure how it sounds...........:s
I hope you like it! Please give me advice if you have an idea!!
Thank you for reading anyway!! :)