A Story of Girl Meets Boys

Jodie is an average teen: simple life, simple family, simple everything. Until she meets Alex: a seemingly normal boy with a dark secret, only revealed to those he holds most dear.
The couple grow up together in a quiet neighbourhood and are always seen as the couple that will get married and last forever: the ultimate example of soul mates.

But Alex suddenly leaves. In confusion and pain, Jodie tries to figure out the route of this ... to no success. Heartbroken, she tries to deal with her emotions and not let them destroy her. Along this journey, she meets Rob and her world suddenly feels complete again. But is it really?
  1. Chapter 1
    Introduction
  2. Chapter 2
    The introduction to Jodie's life.
  3. Chapter 3
    The recollection of that fateful night.
  4. Chapter 4
    Looking further into the depths of Jodie and Alex.
  5. Chapter 5
    Jodie and Alex start high school, obviously the outcasts in that situation. But they have each other, so they don't mind.
  6. Chapter 6
    Alex and Jodie go through the typical day at high school .. or is it?
  7. Chapter 7
    Alex is acting odd. Very odd, indeed.
  8. Chapter 8
    Alex tries to confront his emotions.
  9. Chapter 9
    New emotions are awoken for Alex. Jodie remains in the dark.
  10. Chapter 10
    Jodie worries about Alex. Alex seemingly does the same.
  11. Chapter 11
    Alex make hints to Jodie about Tom. Jodie cannot begin to understand.
  12. Chapter 12
    After Alex's confusing outburst, Jodie tries to figure out the puzzle while Alex just hides from it.
  13. Chapter 13
    Alex tries to avoid Jodie. Unfortunately, she knows where he lives.
  14. Chapter 14
    Jodie confronts Tom about what may or may not be going on between him and Alex.
  15. Chapter 15
    Alex wakes to realise that he desperately needs to have a conversation with Tom.
  16. Chapter 16
    Alex has a revelation whilst waiting for Tom, causing him to sprint home to try and confront Jodie.