I don't need you

I have an issue with everyone

"Get out of my room!" I yelled as Allen continued to look though my chest of drawers for any money I may have hidden so that he can go get drunk somewhere.
"I know you have some stashed away now where is it?"
"I don't have any!!" I shouted trying to stop him
"Don't talk to me like that, if it wasn't for me you'd be on the street." he pushed me out the way causing me to stumble over my own feet
"Get out!" I screamed again, I wasn't surprised when he slapped me. I pulled my hand up to cover my stinging cheek and stood silent as he continued to empty out whatever he could. I'll admit that it still hurts when he hits me but i've started getting use it now and manage to block out the pain after a few seconds. He threw the last drawer to the ground and looked around the room like he was seeing if there was anything he missed out.
"You better start paying up soon otherwise your out, do you understand me?" he pointed his dirty finger at me "Now clean up this mess." he muttered while lightly kicking my scattered belongings that lay on the floor.
Slamming the door behind him I lent on the wall, if I could disappear right here, right now. I would.

******

"You forget your pen." turning round I could see Joe standing there with his backpack hanging off his shoulder and my pen sticking out from the grip of his hand.
"Take it then." he laughed.
Snatching it from him and turning round I continued my walk back to the lunch room. I would say thank you but he should be giving it back to me anyway, it is my pen after all.
"Have I done something to offend you." he suddenly appeared next to me, ignoring him I pushed through the double doors of the cafeteria and joined the lunch queue. "You can't ignore me forever." he sighed from behind me
"I only plan on ignoring you for as long as you plan on talking to me." I said finally looking at him, he watching me pick up a tray and start choosing from the selection of food
"Ok.... so what is your issue with me?" he asked
"I don't an issue with you, I have an issue with everyone." I muttered.

Getting my purse out to pay for my lunch I was annoyed to find that my lunch money had been taken, no doubt my Allen. Great, I now need to start hiding my bag from him as well.
"Here." Joe stuck out some money paying for both mine and his lunch before I could even protest.
"Go on." he lightly nudged the tray back into my hands and followed me towards an empty table.
"You didn't have to do that." I finally spoke as he sat down opposite me
"Look I don't know if we started off on the wrong foot or maybe you just have an issue with me-"
"I already told you, I have an issue with everyone." looking down at my lunch I finally looked back at him, he was staring at me again
"I know I asked you this yesterday, but you didn't answer.... Are you always hostile?"
"I'm not hostile." I argued
"Ok maybe it's not the best word..... lets say, unfriendly."
"Are you trying to offend me, or are you always this-"
"Honest? Yes. Yes I am." he smirked
I rolled my eyes and took a bite out of my lunch.
Who does he think he is, he doesn't know anything about me and he's calling me hostile. Ok maybe I haven't exactly be that nice to him but it's his own fault for practically harassing me.

"Anyway I'm having a party this weekend, kinda like an I'm new be my friend-"
"What's your point?" I groaned and dropped my fork in annoyance
"I'm inviting you, here's my number, address and what time it starts" he starting writing down on a piece of paper which he pulled from his bag and slid it in my direction.
"Thanks, but no thanks." pushing it back I grabbed my drink and took a sip
"Oh come on. You need to make some friends sometime, this could be perfect."
"Excuse me?" I stared at him in shock at what he just said to me.

He put down his sandwich and looked right at me "I'm probably going to sound like a complete asshole but whenever I see you around school your always on your own. I thought that maybe you just don't like the people at this school, but there's a lot of students you can't hate everyone. Maybe if you made the effort you could make some friends."

"Your right.... you are an asshole." pushing me lunch tray forward and grabbing my bag, I stood up and angrily left the cafeteria.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've already got some ideas for this story, can't wait to start writing them.