I don't need you

Jonas doesn't understand the meaning of sharing

I've been stuck to Joe all day.... well actually we've been stuck to each other. He doesn't wanna leave me alone and I don't trust him to be left alone. The only time we're apart is when we don't have the same classes, and seeing as I don't want to sit with his friends at lunch he's sitting with me and surprising his friends don't seem too bothered by it.

"Er- where are you going? I haven't finished eating yet." I said as Joe stood up from his chair

"Bathroom." he quickly answered and rushed off before I can say anything else, rolling my eyes I continue eating the last of my lunch. Pulling the fork from my mouth it dawns on me that Joe seemed a little too eager to leave.
No- he wouldn't have left to find Calvin, I mean wh- god damn it! Jumping from my seat I grab my bag and rush towards the guys bathroom.

I practically slam into the door as I push it open "Oh my god!" I gasp as the first thing I see is Joe stood in front of the urinal

"What the hell are you doing?" he shouts scrambling to zip up his jeans

"I am so sorry- I'm just- i'll wait outside." I say backing out of the room

"Yea, maybe you should."

I cover my mouth fighting the urge to laugh the moment I get outside, after a few more seconds Joe steps out grabbing my arm and pulling me into an empty hallway
"Did you wash your hands?" I ask pushing his hand off me

"Yes I washed my hands and I think the better question is why the hell did you just do that?"

"I'm sorry I thought you went in there to attack Calvin or something." I explained

"Wha- in the bathroom? Really?"

"In my defense you were pretty eager to get in there."

"Because I needed to pee.... You know what, I'm not having this discussion with you anymore..... Hold on where's my bag?"

"You didn't have it with you." I sighed

"Great move. Bursting into the bathroom while he pees." I sudden voice laughs from next to me, my eyes quickly follow the figure which I instantly recognise as Calvin. I now look at Joe who has also only just noticed him, not stopping Calvin continues walking down the hall.

"Joe don't" I warn him as Joe twists his head to watch him, before I can even blink Joe's charging towards Calvin. I drop my bag and leap onto Joe's back just before he comes into contact with Calvin. "Joe I'm not going to let you do this." I shout grabbing on as tightly as I can

"Erica get off me." he yells trying to pull my arms from around his shoulders. I don't even look or pay attention to Calvin, my focus is on controlling Joe but I can't help hear Calvin laughing.

"I'm not letting go until you calm down." I mutter into his ear

After a few seconds Joe takes a deep breath "There I'm calm." he says sounding less angry then he was only moments ago. I jump off Joe's back and straighten my top which has risen to expose my stomach.

"Dude you have to learn to control her-" Calvin said pausing briefly to look at me "Lets just say I was always on her back." he smirked giving me a wink. Before I know it Joe has Calvin on the floor and throwing the first punch, just as I rush to pull them apart I'm lifted by a teacher and watch as another pulls Joe and Calvin away from each other.

****

"If I hear a single noise from either of you you'll be here for an extra hour." The principle shouted before leaving the three of us sitting in the empty library in silence. We were each sat at different tables but in the same row. I don't even know why I'm here, it's not like I was the one fighting I was trying to stop it. I look at Joe who's holding an ice pack on his hand, then at Calvin who has one over the side of his face.

"We have some catching up to do." he whispers loud enough for me to hear, I look away in disgust.

"Hey! don't talk to her." Joe shouts

"Or what? You gonna push me on the floor again." he scoffed "You need to grow a pair and stop fighting like a girl."

"You wanna another round?" Joe retorted

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?" I yell slamming my hands on the table

"Jonas doesn't understand the meaning of sharing." Calvin answered not taking his eyes off Joe

"I told you not to talk to her." Joe shouted again

Calvin stood up and began walking straight towards me before I could anticipate what he was going to do I'm pulled from my seat, he turned me round so I was facing Joe before tightly wrapping his arms around me.

"You didn't say anything about touching her." he whispered lighting tapping the side of my face. Joe angrily pushed his chair back and rushed over, just as he pulled me from Calvin's grip and stood in front of me protectively the door burst open.

"Sit down!! All of you!" The principle voice boomed

I quickly sat down but Joe and Calvin continue glaring at each other, standing only inches apart. I can hear them muttering to each other but I can't understand what they're actually saying, I look over at the principle who is already making his way over to split the two apart, I want to do something but I don't know what. In a way it's my fault this whole battle between them started but I can't follow Joe around forever and even if I could I'm not strong enough to stop them if they did get into a full on fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry! I didn't realise how long it had been since my last update. Anyway here it is and btw then end of the story is coming up there's gonna be about 2/3 more chapters