Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

5- Korinne's POV

I had surrendered and decided to go to the club with the rest of the cast. Any other time I would want to go, but I wanted to stay home. Of course Li wouldn’t let me.

When we got home from shooting I jumped into the shower and changed. I had decided to wear my dark blue skinny jeans, my yellow strapless shirt with my leather jacket and black peep toes. While I waited for Lilah to get dressed I sat on the couch and flipped channels.

I sat and watched an old re-run of Jersey Shore. Of course some guys were fighting. “Ready. Rob said he’s outside, so let’s go.”

She looked nice wearing a black and gray stripped shirt that hung off at her shoulder and black leggings with black pumps. “You look lovely darling.” I said in a fake British accent as we walked out. “You don’t look so bad yourself.” She laughed as we got into the car.

“Hi Lilah, Hi Korinne.” Rob smiled as we got in. “Hi Rob, Hi Jackson.” I said. Jackson was in the passengers’ seat. “Hey.” He smiled.

Rob, Lilah and Jackson were talking on the way to the club, but I wasn’t really paying attention because I was sitting and texting some friends and of course Luke.

~**~

I was sitting in a booth with Ashley and Anna. “How did you get into acting if you play sports?” Anna asked. “My mom took Li and I to see Wicked and I guess after that I got into it but not fully.” I explained. After I thought about something else I began to laugh a little bit.

“What?” Ashley asked. “After I saw the Broadway show our school play and I got Elphaba.” I said laughing at the coincidence. Ashley and Anna laughed to. “The irony of things.” Anna said.

“I know.”

“Oh my goodness.” Ashley said getting up. “What?” I asked trying to look were she was. I saw Rob and Taylor getting into each others faces and then Rob punched Taylor. Taylor threw a punch but the fight ended when Jackson stepped between them.

All three of us got up and went to see what was wrong but Taylor left. “Li what happened?” I asked.

“Can we go home?” She said half ignoring my question. “Li I didn’t drive.” I reminded her. “I’ll take you guys I am leaving anyway.” Anna said. “Ok. Then let’s go.” I said in a tone to Li to let her know she had to tell me what happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? =)