Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

6- Korinne's POV

When I first got to work, my first intention was to hurt Rob. But Li convinced me not to. Today we were shooting the part were Bella, Edward, Alice and Jasper went on the field trip. Since I wasn’t in I had gotten some coffee because I wasn’t fully awake yet. “I like what you did with your hair.” Kellan teased behind me. I rolled my eyes. “Ha-ha your funny.” I said sipping my coffee and walking away.

“Well we didn’t talk last night so I figured I’d complement it today.” He shrugged. I sipped my coffee and nodded uninterested. “What’s wrong you aren’t usually this boring.” He asked spinning me back around by my waist.

What was with the guys on this set. Were their egos that big? “I’m still in zombie mode.” I said leaning against the wall and checking my phone. “Do you want to go out?” he asked out of nowhere.

“Let’s see. We are shooting a media circus movie with people practically monitoring our every move and I have a boyfriend.” I said emphasizing the last word. He sighed and trapped me with his arms to were he was hovering over me. “I believe the proper response would be a yes or no.” he said ignoring my last sentence. “I have a boyfriend.” I said. “Dump him then.” He smirked and shrugged. I sighed. “Why this sudden urge to do this?” I asked.

“Well this morning I thought. Stop flirting. I’m sure she want to go out. I would have done it last night but like I said, we didn’t talk.” he smirked. “And you thought that because?”

“Korinne don’t deny it. You have been flirting with me and I have been flirting with you. What is the problem?” He asked. “I have not been flirting.” I scoffed. “Really? Why is it when you come on to set I am the first person you speak to?”

“Because you’re always the first person I see.” I answered

“Okay then why did you play tic tack toe with me at the read?”

“I was bored.”

“Why are you still letting me trap you?”

That I couldn’t answer. He smiled in satisfaction of the fact I couldn’t answer. I moved from under Kellan. “No. The answer is no.” I said walking away.

But did I want the answer to be no?

*Two days later*

“I’ll be back I’m going to get some ice cream.” I told Lilah while we were in the store. “Ok. I’ll stay here.” She said as I went back.

I had gotten chocolate cookie dough ice cream, it was my favorite. I felt my phone vibrate. “Skype at 8.” It was a text from Luke. “Ok.” I texted back. I walked back to the register and saw Lilah in the same spot starring at a magazine wide eyed with a smile. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

She quickly closed it. “Nothing.” She stammered. I arched an eyebrow. “Let me see.” I said reaching for the magazine. “Why? You hate these things.” She said handing me the magazine. “Li let me see.” I said able to snatch it away from her.

I looked at the cover. In the right hand corner there was a picture of me and Kellan. It was from the other day when he had trapped me and asked me out.

Shit…

~**~

I got home and dropped the bags on the kitchen floor and ran up to my room. I instantly cut on my computer.

When it was on I logged onto Skype and saw that Luke was on. I was getting ready to click on him but a window came up.

“Kellan Lutz and Korinne Snyder got awful close while on the Twilight set. Kellan was heard saying ‘Korinne don’t deny it. You have been flirting with me and I have been flirting with you.’. Both of the Twilight stars have been caught together quite often. Both are denying a relationship, but is it true?” Luke read and looked up at me visibly pissed.

“Luke it is not-“

“Korinne don’t lie.” He sighed. “Lie about what. Luke I didn’t do anything!” I said. “Yeah right.” He spat. “What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked outraged. “It means that your in Oregon and I have no idea what is going on there.”

“So are you saying you don’t trust me?”

“To be honest I don’t know. Right now I don’t know what to think. Korinne this isn’t going to work.” He shrugged. I just sat there with a blank expression. It was quiet for a while. “Bye.” He said cutting his camera off.

I felt like somebody had punched a hole in my chest. I slammed my laptop screen down and screamed into my pillow.

I hate attention…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe =)