Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

7- Korinne's POV

After ten minutes of crying and another ten minutes making sure it didn’t look like I was crying I came out of my room. I heard Li screaming about something. “Why are you squealing?” I asked annoyed and envying her happiness.

“This,” she said handing a white rose with a note to me. I looked at it and read the words. The ones that stuck out the most was ‘Don’t break my heart’. I swallowed hard and threw the rose on the ground running into my room before I could show Lilah I was crying.

Up until now I was loving my job. Up until now I wasn’t miserable. Up until now I had everything the way I wanted it to go.

~**~

I stayed in my room watching an movie. Once again it was Sweeny Todd, my favorite movie. There was a knock on my door. I sighed and got up to let Lilah in. instead I opened the door and Kellan was there.

I glared at him and shut my door, but before it could close he stuck his foot in the way. ‘What do you want?” I spat bitterly. “Li said you were upset about something and Taylor is taking her out.” He explained.

“I don’t care go away. This is your fault anyway.” I said trying to close the door. “How?”

That set me off. “Your there reason why Luke broke up with me! You’re the reason why he suddenly cant trust me! It’s your fault!”

“Korinne I’m-“Before he could say anything more I slammed the door in his face.

I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone. I looked for Lilah’s name and called her.

“Hello?” She asked disappointed. “Home now!” I demanded hanging up.

~**~

“Lilah Amelia Maria Snyder!” I yelled “What gives you the right to ask him to come here?!”

“YOU WERE UPSET!” Li explained.

“I cant believe you your so… so immature.” I said bitterly.

“You’re a bitch,” Li said. Before I could open my mouth she ran into her room

If coming here was hell, I couldn't imagine how work would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!