Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

8- Korinne's POV

Rob was taking forever to roll the apple on his foot. It was entertaining watching him screw up actually. Work was as bad as I thought it was, only because I really wasn’t talking to anybody.

I sat in the chair getting my hair and make-up done. We were getting ready to do the scene were Bella meets the Cullen’s. “Ok. You’re done.” Joyce said. I gave her a faint smile and got up.

I went to get my phone. I had to admit I was hoping Luke would call or something, but of course when I checked it there were no texts from him. I had thought Li and I were acting childish for not talking to each other.

“Li!” I called. I heard her scream. “Oh my god Lilah I am so sorry.” Joyce said. “It’s my fault.” Li said as I handed her a cold bottle of water. “Thanks.” She muttered. I gave her a faint smile and went to sit in the corner.

I heard Li and Ashley talking about something but I wasn’t paying attention. What if Luke and I weren’t supposed to work out? Maybe it was better this way. I couldn’t spend the rest of my life crying about him.

“Hey Kell.” Ashley said. I didn’t bother to look up. “Hey… Korinne can we talk?” He asked. I sighed and looked up. “Sure.” I grumbled still mad at him.

Everybody gave us looks when we walked out. “Let’s go over here.” He said leading me to one of the costume rooms. Luckily it was empty. “Look Korinne I am sorry. I shouldn’t have done what I did. It’s just th-“

I did the unexpected and cut him off with an kiss. The kiss was soft and sweet. I pulled away and chewed on my lip, a nervous habit. He looked down and smiled. “What was that for?” He asked looking up. “Impulse.” I said quickly with my heart racing.

I knew it was more than a tiny celebrity crush. I knew I wanted more. I knew I wanted him, I was just afraid and hiding behind the fact that I was with Luke when I knew, and I didn’t want Luke. I wanted Kellan. I was just lying to myself.

“I like that impulse. As a matter of fact you should do that more often.” He said drawing in closer. This kiss was better than the one before. It sent a shiver down my spine and an electric feel into my body.

“Go out with me?” He asked against my lips. I sighed and looked down making our noses touch. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing just…”

“Forget about them. Forget about everybody.” He said knowing what I was thinking. He held my face not making our faces move from their close distance. “Korinne I want to be with you. I don’t care about what is going on around us. I only want you.”

I smiled. He smiled back. “Ok. Let’s just lay low for a few days ok?” I asked. He kissed me again for reassurance.

I was falling hard and fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment people!!