Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

9- Korinne's POV

Kellan and I came out of the costume room as if nothing happened. “Lay low.” I reminded him. He chuckled. “Yes I know.”

We were getting ready to shoot the part were Bella met the Cullen’s. Peter, Elizabeth, Kellan and I waited for Rob and Li to come into the kitchen. When Li came in Elizabeth hugged her.

ESME
Bella. We're making Italiano for you.

EDWARD
This is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes.

BELLA
Bon giorno?

ESME
Molto bene!

DR. CULLEN
You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time.

ESME
I hope you're hungry.

BELLA
Oh, absolutely
-

EDWARD
She already ate

I held the bowl and broke it with my hands. Bad idea. My hand got cut up by the pieces of glass. I glanced over and saw Li, she never liked blood. Everybody came over to help me with my hand.

“Are you ok?” Kellan asked alarmed.

“I’m fine it just stings.” I said holding onto my hand.

“Somebody get something for her hand.” Catharine said. I saw Li pass out. “Check on Li.” I said not really caring about my hand.

“I’ll take her.” Taylor said to Rob. “No I’ve got her.” Rob said pushing him out of the way.

They seriously have issues. My sister is laying on the floor and they are being children.

Men.

“Seriously guys. Get a grip I’ll take her.” Jackson said scooping her up. I loved Jackson. He was always the one to snap everybody back into reality.

“Come on Kor.” Kellan instructed me to follow him. We went to hair and makeup and Joyce got the first aid kit.
When he poured the peroxide on my hand I didn’t flinch. “Does this hurt at all?” He laughed.

“Not really. I’m never really moved by physical pain. I guess it’s because of the many times of being hit with a ball or bat or whatever I am doing.” I shrugged.

“How do you get hit with the bat?” He laughed wrapping my hand up.

“I was umpiring for a little league softball game and some of the girls hit me with the bat when there were up. Most of the time I got hit in places I didn’t have padding.” I laughed at the thought. Li had thought I had gotten beat up.

‘Wow.” He laughed. “Thanks.” I said when he was finished. He leaned over to my ear. “You’re my girlfriend I am supposed to do this.” He smiled.

I rolled my eye and laughed. “Let’s go.” I said getting up.

When we got to the set and Li was sitting down drinking a bottle of water. “Are you ok?” I asked going up to her. “Yeah. You know I hate blood.” She shook her head.

I laughed. “Korinne put these on.” Catharine said giving me a pair of gloves. “Okay.”

We got the scene all the way through without problems.

I felt my phone go off as I walked to the car at the end of the day.

Kellan
Come over at 8

I smiled at the text.

Me
Of course
♠ ♠ ♠
Well we have subscribers and readers but no comments COME ON PEOPLE COMMENT!!!