Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

1- Korinne's POV

I wasn’t nervous. I was auditioning for Twilight. The truth was, I didn’t want to do this. To me acting was no more than a hobby. My mom was one of the host’s on E! and she had gotten me and my sister the audition.

Lilah and I had been waiting in the same beige room for over three hours. Lilah was 18 and very pretty. She had curly brown hair and light brown eyes that looked yellow when the light hit them at a certain angle.

I had regular brown eyes and normal blue eyes that I covered up with my dark framed glasses. I always thought it was funny how both of us thought of ourselves as plain but we thought that the other person looked like a goddess.

“Korinne Snyder.” A red haired lady with a clip board said calling my name. I walked down a hall the and I had went into a room . The room was dark blue with a long wooden table. I saw the director Katherine Hardewick, Robert Pattinson, Kellan Lutz, Taylor Lautner and a bunch of other people who were probably other crew and cast members. I walked over to the white backdrop and stood on the red x on the ground.

“Hello Korinne.” Katherine said. “Hi.” I smiled faintly.

“I want you to read some dialogue with Peter and Kellan. I am going to have Jade act as Bella and Esme for now.” She said as all three actors got up. Peter handed me the script and pointed to were he wanted me to read.

“..Ignore her. I do” Rob started. “Yes, lets keep pretending this isn’t dangerous for all of us.” I said outraged.

“I would never, ever tell anyone.” Jade said. “She knows that.” Peter said. “The problem is, you two have gone public now, so…”

“Emmett.” Jade muttered. “No, she should know…” I said turning to Jade. “The entire family would be implicated if this ends badly.” I said as a warning.

Everybody stood and applauded. I smiled and shook everybody’s hands. “You did great.” Kellan smiled when I shook his hand. I blushed but tried not to show it.

I walked out of the room and saw Lilah. I smiled at her mostly because I knew she would do good and also because I had shaken Kellan Lutz’s hand.

I sat back in the waiting room and waited on my sister. To pass the time I played Skee-ball on my iPhone.

As soon as Lilah came out I attacked her. “How did you do?” I asked. “Kathrine said expect a call, both of you!” She smiled happily. “Did you see Kellan.” I said somewhat memorized.

“What scene did you read?” She asked. “They made me read Rosalie after I did Bella.” I said getting my purse. “They made me do the vampire scene.” She said as I linked arms with her.

“I never knew you could act.” I said sarcastically. “Its in my blood.” She joked. I saw girls give us stares as we laughed at each other.

Jealousy never bothered me because I was used to it. I’m not conceded or anything, it’s just that everybody calls me pretty and I could never see why. I thought I was plain.

“Mom wants to have lunch.” I said reading my phone. “Do you think she put them up to this?” Lilah asked me. “Mom isn’t that nice.” I scoffed.

She isn’t…

Not at all…