Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

11 - Lilah

The next day I looked in the mirror and saw a bruise with a cut in it formed on my forehead.
Korrine feels bad enough but its not like I need anyone in work worrying about it.
I put a lot of cover up on it and headed out in sweats looking crumby.
“Kor?” I yelled

“She left…” Taylor said coming out from the open living room.

“So your coming in a car with me?” I asked
“Are you okay?” He asked me
“Fine no fowls no bruises.” Lies.
“Well I need to figure things out with you,” Taylor said to me

“I love jellybeans and I find history interesting. LETS GO!” I said getting my bag

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into him, he was warm and it all felt right. But then my mind wandered to rob, and kissing jackson. I felt guilty but I would never tell him that.
“Tell me how you feel,” He said not looking away from my eyes.
“I am scared….” I looked at my feet
“Why?” He asked putting a finger under my chin
“What Luke did last night… and he still loves her.”
“I’d never hurt you, if anyone ever hurts you I will be the first one there ready to defend you… always.”
I tried not to cry. These last few weeks have been amazing and complicated.
“Taylor, I have to be honest. Jackson and I went out to eat and I kissed him. Then Rob has been fliritng with me non stop and we kissed to. I understand if you hate me,” I had a bump in my throat.
He laughed lightly, “Lilah Marie Snyder, I don’t care who you kissed before. I want you to be the only one I kiss for a long time. You drive me crazy and you don’t understand it, everything I ever wanted appeared the day you walked in that room.”

I kissed him.
He had so much passion and the kiss was lustful. When I kissed him I knew I was in the right place.
“Can we keep us a secret until I figure things out?” I pulled apart

“When did I ask you out?” He said seriously

I felt so embarassed

“Joking, Whatever you want.” He said kissing me

“I need work, today is the big chase scene!” I joked

“Oh Cath set up an interview with IN STYLE for the movie its in 2 days.”

“Okay, I cant wait till New Moon!” I laughed

“We get to spend even more time together,” Taylor said pressing the elevator button.

“Unless Edward saves me!” I said stepping in and taylor pulled me back and kissed me before we went off to work and had to pretend to barely speak.

For some reason its okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sloooow!