Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

13- Korinne's POV

I stood there still with the same pale breathless expression I had on the whole night.

“I’m bringing her back to your room,” Taylor said as I stared at nothing

“I’ll be up in a few,” I said.

“Are you ok?” Kellan asked as Li and Taylor got into the elevator.

I bit my lip and shook my head trying not to cry.

“It’s ok.” He said hugging me and rubbing my back.

“I’m horrible.” I said.

“No you aren’t.” He said in a calm voice.

“I did nothing but stand there and look stupid.” I sobbed.

“Korinne it’s ok.” He said in the same tone.

“It’s not ok. That’s all I ever do. Stand there and look like an idiot in the middle of everything.” I said breaking away for him and going to the elevator.

“You aren’t the one to blame. You’re just torn between your mom and your sister. It’s going to happen.” He said.

“It shouldn’t. That is all I have ever done. While my bitch of a mother attacks somebody I just stand there.”

It was true. Whenever my mom and Li fought I was in the middle. I wanted to help but it was like the words were stuck in my throat.

“Korinne it’s ok.” He said as we stopped outside my door.

I just looked at him and gave him a hug. “I don’t know what to do.” I said in his chest.

“You can’t always have the answer babe. Just let things flow. I miss seeing you calmed and relaxed. You’re letting everything get to you now.” He said holding me closer.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with everything.” I said looking up at him.

“You can’t have the answer to everything Korinne.” He repeated.

I gave him a faint smile and kissed him.

When we pulled away I had saw Li standing with a satisfied look, Taylor with a shocked look and Mom with a that look you get when your parents have found out you have snuck in after being 5 hours late for curfew.

“Shit.” I muttered in a low voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter for Korinne but like Mad said we love writing this story so comment and subscribe.