Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

15 - Lilah

The red carpet was laid out perfectly. I knew I'd wind up falling cause of my heels. I never liked to walk in them. I tried to talk Taylor into just walking with me tonight and not making me go with Robert.

"Lilah, I love you but come on why do they have to know?" He asked on the phone. He was a few limos behind me.

I smoothed out my white one shouldered taffeta dress and sighed.

"Fine," I mumbled.

"I'll see you and I can only imagine how beautiful you look," He said and I smiled.

"Goodbye," I said breathlessly and then my door opened and Rob was there to help me out.

"Didn't think you were coming," He smiled at me.

Rob was dashing. He mastered the rugged look fairly well. The lights flashed in our eyes as we walked and I never felt so alive.

In my head I kept thinking about what happened last night.

I had sex with Taylor. I felt guilty about it because we are both so young. Korrine bought me a pregnancy test earlier when we were shopping at the vendors on the street. She said to take it in a few more days. We wore hats and sunglasses so no one knew it was us but she took on the role as my big sister and got me it anyway because… I don't remember if we used a condom.

"Are you enjoying the carpet?" Ryan Seacrest from E! asked.

"Loving it," I smiled and Rob put his hand on the small of my back.

"I hear there is some romance with you and Mr. Lautner?" He asked.

"Taylor and i are really good friends," I smiled and we got asked a few more questions and I just wanted to find my sister. So I excused myself from Rob as he signed some fan girls autographs and did an interview. But I saw Taylor doing an interview and I smiled.

Then I found Kori, Kellan, Ashley and Jackson and someone said to Korrine… "Is it true you are pregnant?"

She answered no and laughed.

Then she looked back at me.

I laughed.

I walked over to Taylor who finished his interview and he looked at me and I knew what I was going to do.

I kissed him full on the lips in front of everyone.

"Li what are you doing?" He pulled away.

"What we should've done a long time ago…"

I felt his arms snake around my waist. I won this argument and I heard cameras flash and I could hear Kellan's laugh. We pulled away. "Taylor and I are together."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short & Simple
DRAMA COMING SOON!