Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

4- Korinne's POV

"I saw you and him flirting." Li said as I washed the dye our of my hair in the bathtub. "We weren’t flirting. We were just playing tic tack toe."

"And flirting. To tell you the truth I'd like you with Kellan instead of Luke." she said as I dried my hair. "Why? What do you have against Luke?" I asked looking in the mirror.

I didn't like the way blonde looked on me but I was only for a month right?

"I don't know. I just have this feeling that he's going to hurt you one day. You look pretty as a blonde by the way." she added.

"No I don't and no he won't. Maybe if you got to know him you'd like him." I said.

"Right." she sighed walking out to answer the door since the doorbell rung.

I walked out behind her. It was Taylor with the pizza we had ordered. "Hi." Li said shocked. "Hi. I just came over to ask you something but I saw the pizza guy and thought this would be another excuse to come over." he laughed.

"And you talk about me." I muttered going into my room. Right as I walked in my phone rang. I saw the picture of Luke sleeping come up on the called ID. "Hey." I said.

"Hey. How is Oregon?" he asked. "Fine. I just dyed my hair though." I said turning my nose looking at the sight of my hair in the mirror.

"What color? Blonde?" he laughed. "Ding ding ding. You win a cookie." I said. He laughed. "What happened to you never dying your hair blonde."

"Its part of the job." I sighed. It was quiet for a while. "Kor can I ask you something?"

"Yeah." I said. "Are you cheating on me?" he asked without hesitation. "No why would you say that?" I asked sort of outraged.

"There’s pictures of you laughing with some guy and both of you look like there’s something more between you guys."

"What pictures? Luke I wouldn't cheat in you and you know that." I said. "I e-mailed you the link."

"Ok but still, by you saying that it's making me feel like you don't trust me." I said hurt. "Korinne I love and I trust you."

He had said it. "If you love me then really trust me to know I would never hurt you like that. Ok?"

"Ok. I cam hear you smiling about something." he added. "Yeah I'm smiling." I admitted. "About.."

"You said you loved me." I said still grinning. "Um yeah is that a problem?". He asked confused. "No. It's just that you have never said it. I mean you've implied it and all but you have never said it."

"Well yes I do love you." I heard him smile too. "I love you too. I have to go. We start shooting tomorrow and I'm getting tired." I yawned.

"Ok. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you."

"I love you too."