Status: Completed

The Special Two

But I Will Fight For You

I left the shop in a rush, nearly spilling my drink all over me. The rain pounded down on me as I made my way to my car and jerked open the door, eager to escape the falling water. There were a scarce amount of cars moving in the parking lot so I made my way out with ease. I tried to block out the off beats in the storm and focus on the dotted lines before me. I saw mere flickers in the distance when the abnormal noises occurred. Another joy of moving here, my senses have perked significantly.

"Damn vampires and their baseball." I muttered, and turned right.

I continued to ramble incoherent complaints to myself as I drove, until I reached the small bridge that had only recently been repaired. A driver had swerved off the road; the cause was undetermined. I shiver ran down my spine with an electric tendency. The memories fluttered into my head even though I tried to avoid them. Was the dream I had in the hospital a dream, or was it a memory? Ever since the accident, I've been remembering more about my childhood. I've been remembering Jacob.

For instance, the Valentine's Day when the Clearwater’s took off towards Indiana. My small child form was devastated that my valentine had left me. I remember sitting on the porch step crying and yelling that 'Sethy left me'. Both of my parents had tried to cheer me up to no avail. So, midday, with the sun beating down on my tear stricken face, Jacob Black came and sat down next to me. I’m still fuzzy about all the details but he gave me candy hearts and promised to be my Valentine whenever I wanted. Apparently that was his go-to move.

The rain continued to beat down on the metal of my car until the windshield wipers erased their mess. I couldn’t help but think back to the coffee shop…and the boy. People just don’t stare at me. In fact, I usually go by completely unnoticed in most situations. I prefer it that way; it makes my life a lot less complicated. But he stared! Even when I looked back at him, for several seconds I might add, he just continued to look back at me.

I continued on my second rant of the day, inside my head, which concerns me a little. However, when I found a way to successfully get to my home without going over that bridge, it lifted my mood considerably. My car rolled across a semi-familiar street as the rain continued to poor down on my world. Why did this street look so familiar? I threw ideas back and forth until I was forced to slam on my breaks, skidding the last few feet to the side of the road.

Suddenly pissed, I charged my way towards the muscled cause.

"What the hell, Jake!" I screeched and shoved my hands against his broad chest. He stayed in place however, and wrapped his warm arms around me.

He hugged me tightly, and despite my troubles, managed to hold me there and shield my body from the rain. "I'm so sorry." Jake muttered against my curls.

"I hate you." I murmured and tried once again to move from his grasp. It was no use; my body went slack and I hung from his arms.

He seemed to tighten his grasp-if that's even possible-and drug me towards the red house on the end of the street. My shoes collided with the concrete and I made no attempt to move. Once we were in the house I heard his wheelchair coming to the door, "Jacob, it's not nice to kidnap ladies." Billy said with a chuckle, clearly amused at my puppet-like self hanging on Jake's biceps.

He chuckled. "It's not a lady, its just Clara."

I smacked his chest with my arms, "Hey!" I grumbled. It wasn't fair, he was massive.

I felt the tingly sensation overcome by body, my skin grew paler my hair lost most of its curl and darkened. I was Bella, and I mentally gagged for having to do this.

"What about now Jake? Am I lady?" I snarled in Bella's voice. He released his grasp immediately.

His brown eyes held sadness and he hung his head. Jake looked out of place in this small cheery home. "Clara..."

"What Jake?" I yelped just as helplessly. "If this is the only way you can take me seriously well...then that's just sick!" I said in desperation. I shifted back to my normal form and sat down on the lumpy sofa that still managed to be comfortable.

"Clara, I-" He paused and rubbed the back of his neck, "It's not that I don't take you seriously. I take you too much actually."

Billy laughed, while I just stared at Jake as he attempted to speak.

"That sounded weird." He muttered, again rubbing his neck. Billy was watching Jake as if he knew what he was going to say, but was amused on how he was handling it.

"Clara, out of everyone in this world, you are the one that I have to take seriously. Or whatever way you want me to take you." Jake chuckled, and I smirked. Pervert. "I know you haven't been here long and that you're confused. Hell, I'm still pretty confused. Shape shifting into anything you want? How the hell did I get stuck with just being a wolf?" He rambled, clearly avoiding something.

I stood up and faced Jake, the top of my head just at his shoulders. We were standing head to chest. "Whatever you're trying to say, Jakey boy, just spit it out." I titled my head upwards to look him in the eyes.

Jake's brown orbs seemed to burn into mine with a look that I saw on the beach months before. He glanced at my lips and back up to my face. Before I could process what was happening, Jake placed his hand on my neck and caught my lips in a kiss with his warm ones. All to soon he pulled back. "I imprinted on you."
♠ ♠ ♠
...
(:
Thanks to:
Jezzikuhrrr
NickyM.Times
saewin
TechnicolorFaze
Cindy In Wonderland
XxAngelxWingsxX