Status: Finished (:

Another Night, Another Score

I Can Throw my Cares Away

“So what do we do now?” Dani asked while taking of her jacket, setting it down onto the wooden framed beige sofa.

“I have no idea.” said Alex, taking a sip of his beer

Dani sat down onto the sofa with her legs cross, Jasper took long stride to make it to where Dani was sitting and sat down beside her.

There was an awkward two minutes until Jack decided to talk, “Guy want to go to the mall?”

Alex turned to his right, where Jack was and said “I rather not, we will get attacked by fans and as much as I love them I want a fan free day.”

“Okay well then how about going out to eat?” Jasper finally spoke.

“Sure I am good with that.” Jack said while staring at his phone, probably tweeting.

“Same.” Alex said picking at the red couch he was sitting on, looking at Dani waiting for her reply, Dani ignored Alex to create eye contact between her and Jasper. “Sure.”

They all got up, getting their coats because of the cool fall weather. Alex got the keys of the apartment to lock the door, as the rest of the group walked towards the stairwell. Alex looked around to make sure no one was looking, he slyly hid the key underneath the doormat. He looked around just to make sure no one was looking, quickly he got up and ran after the group.

They decided to walk to the local Italian restaurant, since it would take five minutes to get Jack’s car from the parking lot and of course everyone was silent the whole way to the restaurant.

Once they got to there Jack insisted on a booth, so they had to wait another ten minutes until they got to sit down. At first Dani and Alex were annoyed with Jack’s tactics, however once they got to their booth they were thankful that Jack was so determined to sit in a booth because as they were walking through the restaurant they noticed the options were either a circular table or a booth. Jack and Alex sat on one side while Dani and Jasper sat together on the other side.

Jack knew this place well enough to know already what he wanted from the menu, the waiter asked them what they wanted, Jack ordered first, as Jasper was ordering Alex couldn’t help but notice the waiter was staring at Dani for far too long.

As the waiter asked what Alex wanted, he glared at the waiter but he didn’t notice because he was far too busy staring at Dani.

Alex breathed in sharply causing him to choke a little, which lead Alex to a coughing fit. Though it wasn’t planned he had to say it was a great way to get Dani’s attention.

“I-I-I’ll get y-you a glass of w-w-water s-si-sir.” The waiter said nervous, hoping the guy won’t die.

“Alex, Alex! Are you okay?” Jack said panicking, wondering if this is some kind of side affect from the lack of alcohol in his system.

“Is this normal?!” Jasper whisper yelled at Dani, “Is this some type of detoxing treatment side effect the dude recommended?”

“Not that I know of.” Dani said quietly, she turned her body towards Alex and leaned over the table to take hold of Alex’s hand.

“Alex look at me.” She said in a serious voice. He looked.

“Shut your mouth and breath through your nose slowly, slowly now.” The waiter came running with a glass of water, “Here.” Dani said handing Alex the glass completely ignoring the waiter, Alex happily noted while half choking. After twenty seconds Alex was all back to normal.

“Sorry about that guys breathed in too fast.” Alex chuckled.

After eating the group decided two hours was more than enough for today, they also decided after Dani and Alex’s session tomorrow with Dr. Barnes who decided to have the two session together for half to mark progress, and the other half an individual session for each.

They walked back to the apartment to get Jack and Jasper’s car in the parking lot. They all awkwardly said bye to each other and left.

Jasper and Dani got into the car and drove off while Alex and Jack were still in the parking lot,

“You like her.” Jack harshly stated, he started the car and speeded into the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D TADAHH

:) so um comment? cause we will then update! :D
we have a pre written chapter? :)