Status: Finished (:

Another Night, Another Score

Time Wasted

"Dani!" A voice called out to me. I groaned. "Dani! Danielle!" The voice repeated, shaking me, I rubbed my eyes, and opened them only to see Jasper’s face only two inches apart.

"What, Jazz?" I asked irritated as I closed my eyes again and turned around, stuffing my face into the fluffy pillow. He waved something in front of my face and the aroma of coffee filled my head, my eyes shot open as I got up. Jasper handed me a Starbucks cup and gave me a grin.

"Details?" he chimed happily. I chuckled and smiled dreamily at the thought of Alex. I put the coffee on the table beside my bed, and untangled myself from the sheets.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. It reflected a monster image. I brushed my hair, and grabbed an elastic putting it into a messy bun. I wiped last night's make up away from under my eyes. I grabbed the coffee again, and pulled Jasper into the living room.

As me made our way there, I heard the door slam, and I saw my father holding bags of groceries, and a woman who looked about his age standing at his side. He gave me a worried look. He looked back at the woman, and then at me.

"Hi Dani, I didn't know you'd be up this early" he managed to say, I scoffed and glared at him.

"Yeah, obviously. Otherwise you wouldn't have brought the girl" I sneered, shaking my head at him, and walking back to my room. Jasper trailing behind.

"Holy shit! That was the girl I saw him with that other time!" Jasper gasped. "Oh, Dani. I'm so sorry"

"Don't be Jazz, it's not your fault. I can't believe he didn't tell me he had a girlfriend" I growled. There was a knock on the door. "Go away" I mumbled.

"Danielle, please" Dad sighed. I rolled my eyes, and took a sip of the steaming coffee Jasper had brought me. "Danielle, we need to talk"

Might as well get this over with, I thought.

"Fine. Jasper, could you give us a minute?" I asked as I opened the front door of the apartment for Dad. Jasper gave me a weak smile and left the room. "Why didn't you tell me about her?"

"I was afraid you would be mad" he replied sadly.

"Well I'm even more mad that you didn't tell me. And how could you? It hasn't even been that long since-"

"I just think that your mom would want what's best for us, and want us to be happy. I think it's time to move on, Danielle" he explained. I nodded, and he pecked me on the forehead.

“Now lets go in, and do a proper introduction between the two of you okay?” Dad said smiling gently, waiting for my answer.

I nod gently as dad turns around to open the door so we can step back into the apartment. As I step in I realized that I had left Jazz by himself with my dad’sbitch lady friend. When I walked in I saw an uncomfortable looking Jasper sitting on one end of the couch and that women sitting a little too close to him.

My dad however didn’t seem to notice a thing, he smiled and joined her on the couch sitting on the other end of the couch, opposite to Jazz.

“Honey? This is Abril, my girlfriend.”

“Oh girlfriend?” She screeched, Jasper and I cringed where as my dad just smiled, “Yeah, would you do the honors?”

“OH! OF COURSE!” her voice shrills through out the apartment, she throws her body onto my dad’s and starts... Well... Making out with him.

“Oh, mm.” I hear my dad’s muffled voice, He lightly pushes her off, oh my daughter is in the room.

She laugh’s lightly as she smoothes out her shot hot pink skirt, “Oops my bad.”

As if it couldn’t get any more awkward, I could see the top of Abril’s shirt unbuttoned. I look to the left and could see how mortified Jasper looked, “Ah dad, Jasper and I are going out for ice cream is that okay?”

“Yeah of course honey, he says the smile not leaving his face.”

“It was a pleasure to meet you, Abril.” and all she does is smile.

Jazz and I then hurriedly escape the apartment, “I am so sorry you had to see that,”

“Its not your fault, don’t even worry.” Jasper says still a little shooken up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heey guys (:
half of this is written by kennedy and then joyce. (:
YUP
Thanks for the comment guys (:

and thank you for giving us ten stars, I don't even know how that happened! XD