Status: Finished (:

Another Night, Another Score

Just Trying To Find Some Color In This Black & White World.

“You looked pretty uncomfortable, I mean aren’t guys supposed to enjoy stuff like that from women?” Asked Dani, jokingly as they were walking down the street in the cold October wind.

“Well not if the dude is gay.” Jasper laughs loudly.

Dani stopped in the middle of the sidewalk causing a couple of people to say some rude things to show their annoyance with her.

“Dani?” Jasper asked as he turned around once he had noticed Dani wasn’t walking along side of him anymore.

“Did you not know I am gay?” Jasper giggles laughs, looking strangely amused with Dani’s reaction to this.

“Oh, well you are a-always really nicely d-dr-dressed, and I s-s-suppose that kind of hinted it-I also didn’t want to ju-ju-just, you know assume.” Dani stuttered not exactly sure how to word everything.

“Oh.” Jasper suddenly no longer amused, “I always just thought you knew! Are you okay with it though?” Jasper said worriedly.

“Yeah! Just took me by surprise.” Dani laughs as she walked up to where Jasper was standing.

“You don’t have a mysterious boyfriend in a closet do you? One that I have never met or heard of before right?” Dani jokes as they were walking into the cafe.

“No but I do have my eye on someone!” Exclaims Jasper as they walked to join the line so they could order.

“OOH! Who?”

"Well, " he started nervously, "Jack Barakat"

"Oh, I see" Dani replied, a little taken back. Did he know Jack was straight? "Yeah, Jack's a really nice guy"

"Good, because I asked him to hang out tomorrow." Jasper smiled. "He said yes"

"Oh, well I hope you guys have fun" I smiled weakly at him.

---

Alex and Dani were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie the next afternoon. We were both tired and had no clue what to do.

"Alex?" Dani said looking up at him.

"Hmm?" he replied, looking down. Dani sat up, still wrapped in his arms. He took a sip of his water bottle.

"How do you think Jasper will react when he finds out Jack isn't gay" Dani asked him skeptically. Alex's eyes bulged out, and he choked on the water flowing down his throat. I tapped his back. "Alex, are you okay?"

"Jasper, thinks Jack is gay?" Alex asked me in surprise. Dani nodded slowly. And then, Alex did something unpredictable. He burst out into a fit of laughter.

---

Jack knocked on the door to Jasper's apartment. Jasper opened it, and smiled when his eyes landed on Jack. Jack returned the smile.

"Hey, Jazz" he greeted him.

"Jack, come in. Make yourself at home. I made nachos, I was thinking we could watch the football game, and just hang out"

"Sounds good" he smiled, making himself at home.

Soon the football game began. Jasper took the nachos out of the oven and put them on a plate. He took them over to the living room, and sat them in the couch in front of us. Jasper was not at all really into football, but Jack seemed to be.

Jasper had thought that he and Jack were having a great time, and leaned into kiss him.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Jack asked him, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"I- uh, nothing" Jazz replied, and moved away from him and smiled weakly. He returned the same smile back.

"I'm gonna go" Jack told Jasper, grabbing his jacket, and walking out.

"Jack, wait!" Jasper called. He turned around. "Y-you don't like me?"

"I'm straight, Jasper. I'm sorry" he informed him, before leaving. Jasper sighed and went over to clean everything off. He turned off the T.V, and went to get ready for bed. All that time wasted on Jack for nothing. He just had to remember that there weren't a lot of guys in the world like him, and he just got too caught up. He then wondered where he could finally find his true love.
♠ ♠ ♠
TC: Color- The Maine
Hey guys! Here's an update for you guys!
Next one will be as soon as possible.
Joyce and I both worked on this one. : )
She's amazing.

Thanks to;
jerseyxemoxgirl
SpinningInCircles
BlissfulNightmare;
InsomniaticNightmare
& Sierra17

for commenting, you guys are amazing, and also to our subscribers.
Like Joyce said in the last chapter, thank you for 10 stars. : )
Peace & Love, Kennedy.