Purpose For The Pain

My Story.

It all started last year, 2009. I was only 12 when I started. I just couldn't handle the pressure anymore from school, parents, and even my friends. It was all just too much...

I found out that some of my friends were doing it, and I though that I would try.
I did and as I felt the pain from the razor I felt all my pressures, worries, and other pain go away, I liked that feeling. I always wore long sleeved shirts or jackets even in the summer when it was really hot out I would wear it so no one would see my scabs or scars.

I would sit inside and look out the windows at the other kids playing I would just sit there sometimes staring at the other kids wishing I could just be normal...

I found out about To Write Love On Her Arms, I looked into it and found out what they did.

my mom found out somehow and I promised her I would quit, Its so hard its addicting. I haven't done it since.

12-21-09- Someone that goes to my school's dad called the school and told on like 7 to 10 people Me and my friends included. So we all had to go to the counselor one by one. She said I could come in every time I need to, to talk. I haven't seen her since.

The thing that helped me the most was music it calmed me down, cheered me up, and made me forget about every thing else that was going on.
I haven't and never will pop pills or smoke.
I did have suicidal thoughts a couple times when I was really depressed, but I never will kill myself I don't want to hurt the ones I love and the ones that love me.
And By The Way I haven't done it again and I never will, I'm done with it, I'll never go back and do that ever again ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my real story, its my life at its lowest point. your the ONLY people I have really told the hole story to.