Status: Possibly Deleting...

Soulmate.

Chapter One

It was an early morning, around six o’ clock, when four men walked into the tired eatery that was known as Sally’s Diner. Three of the men entered with happiness; a sense of accomplishment, as the last and shortest man entered with a decaying hope. The first man, in-famously known as Gerard Way, pushed his sunglasses over his forehead and onto his head as his beautiful hazel eyes scanned the diner. A small breath of relief left his chapped lips as he saw but one man at the bar. As much as the young man loved his fans, he sometimes wished to take a breath. Especially in the early hours of the morning after the long weeks of song recording.
The second man, Gerard’s younger brother, Michael Way, otherwise known as Mikey, glanced through the lens of his black and white glasses as well. He reached his hand up, pushing it under his glasses to rub his tired eyes. After all, it was only six in the morning. He turned to stare at his longtime friend, Raymond Toro, with a sense of satisfaction that the boys wouldn’t be bothered. Both Michael and Raymond, referred to as Ray, glanced back at their smallest friend. The youngest man, Frank Iero, glanced up from his feet, before looking back down, stuffing his hands back into his jacket pockets.
The group of four walked to the first booth that came into eye-sight. Raymond slid into the left side first, followed by Gerard. Frank shoved himself in the corner of the right side, turning his face to stare out the window, sorrow deep into his eyes, as Michael slid next to him, sympathy entering his heart for his broken friend. He looked at his brother, shrugging. Gerard looked towards his friend.
“Come on, Frankie. It’ll all work out.” His lips stretched into a grin when Frank looked towards him. It slowly disappeared when Frank sighed, looking back out the window.
“Yeah, dude,” Michael put a hand on his friends back. “Sara will come back. She always does, doesn’t she?” He dropped his hand when he got no response.
The booth grew quiet with sadness. It was obvious Frank was in no mood for conversation or comfort; he wanted to be alone.
“Good morning.” The waitress appeared at the booth with a genuine smile on her face. “How is everyone today?” She asked as she passed out the menu’s.
“Tired.” Michael replied, once again rubbing his eyes.
A chuckle emitted from the young woman’s lips. “Me too. I’ve been working since around ten o’ clock last night.”
“Wow.” Gerard said.
She nodded. “I know.” She smiled at him. “Okay, I’m gonna let you guys look over the menu and I’ll be right back.” She waved once before walking off, back behind the counter.
“Well, she’s in a good mood for someone who’s been working for a while.” Michael muttered, as he glanced behind him.
“She has to be, she’s working with people.” Raymond spoke up. “She’d probably get fired if she didn’t.” He opened his menu and looked through the things.
Michael shrugged, looking at his menu as well. He glanced at his friend next to him. “You should be looking at stuff you want so we don’t have to make her stand around while you decide, Frankie.”
Frank shoved the menu at Michael. “I’m not hungry anyway.” He muttered.
“Frank, last time I saw you eat was two days ago.” Gerard took the menu from his brother, shoving it back towards Frank. “Pick something.”
Frank grabbed the menu and slammed it on the table, not bothering to open it. He glanced around the table. “Can I go home? Or at least back to the studio?”
Gerard shook his head, eyes on the menu. “Nope. Not until we eat.”
He sighed, turning his gaze back out the window. “I’m not hungry.” He mumbled, more to himself than to anyone.
Gerard looked up, staring at the waitress until he caught her eye. He smiled, waving her over. She grinned and made her way back to the table. She stood at the end, a tablet in her hand.
“Well, that was fast.” She smiled. “What can I get you guys?”
“Um, I just want a hamburger with everything, besides the onions, fries and a coffee.” Michael answered, handing the menu to her with a grin.
She scribbled down his order, tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth in concentration. “Anything with the coffee? Sugar?”
“Um, no, thanks.” Michael shook his head.
“‘Kay.” She turned to Gerard.
“I just want a veggie burger with a black coffee.” He handed her his menu, biting his lip.
“Do you want fries or anything?” She asked, staring up at him. She smiled, taking his menu when he shook his head. She looked at Raymond.
“I want the same thing as Mikey,” He gestured to his friend. “but with onions and a Dr. Pepper instead.”
She took his menu. “Gotcha.” She smiled, pointing her pen to Frank in the corner. “Now, you, hiding in the corner over there.”
He pushed the menu down the table, not bothering to look up. “Coffee.”
She smiled. “Okay. Do you want anything with that?”
He sighed, glancing towards her. He did a double take and focused his eyes fully on her. Her smile softened as he sat up, eye-brows raising with interest. A dumb-founded smile hit his face as he stared at the beautiful waitress before him. He hissed in pain when something hit his chin. He glared at Gerard.
“What was that for?” He snapped.
Gerard rolled his eyes. “She asked you a question. Do you want anything with your coffee?”
He narrowed his eyes, turning them back to the woman. “Um, no, thanks.”
She bit her lip, writing down his order before grabbing the menu. “Okay, I’ll have it out to you as soon as possible.” She grinned before walking away, Frank’s eyes on her back. She glanced back, sending Frank a smile before hurrying off to the kitchen. The corners of his mouth turned up the slightest bit as he turned back around, staring at the table.
“You okay?” Gerard smug voice entered his ears.
He glanced up, his eyes hardening. He kicked Gerard’s shin under the table. “You’re a jerk.”
Gerard laughed. “She asked you a question. You were practically drooling over her, I had to get your attention somehow.”
Frank mimicked him. “I wasn’t drooling over her. I was staring at her necklace.”
Michael raised his eyes brows. “She wasn’t wearing a necklace.”
Frank glared at him. “Shut up, Mikey.” He crossed his arms, sinking back into the corner. He looked up when she appeared at the table, three cups in her hand along with a coffee glass. She handed them out to himself, Gerard and Michael as Frank took the advantage to look at her name tag.
In white, printed letters, it read ‘Bethany’. He smiled. It was a nice name for a nice-looking girl. He grinned at her when she reached across the table to fill up his coffee cup. She stood up, glancing around the table, her cheeks hinting red.
“You sure you don’t want anything for the coffee?”
They all nodded, smiling. Her eyes lingered on Franks for a second or two longer than Gerard's or Michael's. He, once again, watched her retreating back, earning a smile from Bethany. His eyes roamed the diner, watching her with every chance he got.
The sorrow some boy held no shame in staring at her when she came back, a tray of food in her hands. Michael looked up at her.
“Where is your bathroom?” He asked.
“Um,” She looked around, biting her lip. “I’ll show you where it is.” She nodded her head to the left when he stood up. Frank felt a slight envy for his friend. He wanted to walk beside her and alone with her, even if she was just showing him where the bathroom was. So, when she began to make her way back to the kitchen, he jumped up, automatically catching her attention. He found himself rendered speechless as he stood in front of her.
She smiled. “Yes?”
“Um,” He narrowed his eyes. “What was I going to say?” He muttered, staring at his feet. He looked back up. “Oh yeah, where is your bathroom?”
She nodded her head to the left. “Follow me.” She walked beside him, sucking on her lip, distracting Frank. He nearly ran into the wall from staring at her. She smiled, gesturing to the three doors.
“Woman's, Men’s and that random bathroom that they put for everyone.” She turned to him.
“I’m Frank.” He ignored the bathrooms and held out his hand.
She laughed. “I’m Bethany.” She shook his hand, teeth sinking into her lip once again.
He grinned. “I know. I noticed your name tag a while ago.”
She looked down at her shirt. “Oh, you’d think working here for almost a year you’d remember that little thing.” She laughed. She flicked it before looking back up at Frank. “Well, It was a pleasure to meet you Frank.”
He smiled at her as she walked away. “Same here!” He called after realizing he had not replied. His smile grew when he heard a soft giggle erupt from her lips. Frank Iero’s day, possibly his week, had just seen the sun for the first time in the last month. And its name was Bethany.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be honest, I am quite proud of my first chapter of my first fan fiction. I dont care if that sounds conceited, I am.
Anyway, so this is my Frank story. I made the layout and I love it xD
Not my photo, btw.
So, it might just be me and Jedda(my sister), but I can totally Frank Iero and Hanna Beth(The girl who plays Bethany) together. I dont know, we just can see them together and I think they would look quite cute.
Don't get me wrong, I love Jamia with all my heart, I think she's adorable, but if I could choose anyone else for him to be with, I'd choose her.
Despite the fact that she is only 21 and he's 28.
But, Love's love, right?
Anyway, that's all I have to say.