Utopia

Daily Morning

She was up by five-thirty. Not really the time she would have liked to get up, but sometimes you didn't really have a choice. She took a quick shower and finished off her homework before going on her morning run at six-thirty. She ate breakfast at the little coffee shop by the hospital at around six forty-five. Come seven-twenty she had usually at least started back to the apartment that she shared with her adopted aunt and uncle if she wasn't there already. At the apartment, she helped her aunt make breakfast for the guys who would just be getting up and ready for the day before Diane had to leave for work.

"Peter's driving you to school today," David said coming in through the front door drying his hair with a towel. While the Black brothers didn't live with Diane, Shane, and Willa, they might as well have for as much time as they spent in the opposite apartment.

"So I can guess your run went well? I didn't get to ask you guys last night." Willa asked grabbing the milk out of the fridge and setting it on the counter before David had to ask. He gave her a grateful smile and a shrug.

He opened his mouth to tell her the situation when the front door slammed open admitting Peter. "Will, let's go. If I see Rich again any time soon, I might kill him." The girl's eyebrows shot up, but she didn't argue. She grabbed her school bag. It looked like she wouldn't be changing for school which was fine. Her friends knew she went running the morning so they would just assume she hadn't had the chance to get other clothes. In part, that was true. She just wasn't going to add anything about Peter or Richard to the story.

"Wanna talk about it Peter?" She asked as they got into his car.

He gave her a look that clearly said she was crazy for even asking before he pulled his car carefully free from where he had parallel parked it a few days before and took off down the street, revving the engine enough to leave anyone listening clear statement.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, short a bit boring. I'm sorry! But don't worry! Everything will come together. Just trust us. And comment love?