Utopia

Stories

"How far along do you have that tracking spell?" Richard asked furrowing his brow and watching over his brother's shoulder.

"Will you give me a minute," Peter growled his fingers flitting over the page. "This is a delicate spell and you talking isn't helping shit."

Richard clamped his mouth shut. He wanted to say something, but he refrained. Not to say that it was easy. God knew that he wanted to say a lot of things. A few choice words for his brother here. Another few for the damn Half-breed and plenty for John. Willa was gone.

Willa had been gone for almost twenty-four hours.

If she died, he was going to kill that half-breed with his bare hands. He had spent too many years around the girl. She was like family to him. He cared for her as much if not more than he cared for his brothers. And his brothers were his world. Richard turned as the knob did and watched his other brother David slip in the room. Though David was only their half-brother, few people ever realized that fact. That was unless they could sense magic. Then they realized very quickly that the three brothers were very different and very dangerous.

"John's got his contacts out trying to figure out who the boy is. No one seems to be sure though. It's like he came out of nowhere," David whispered to Richard.

Richard shook his head. "He had to come from somewhere. This just means that he hid very well. We'll find him Dave. We'll find him and we'll get Willa back."

David nodded though the look that he was giving Richard made his brother question what was going on in that mind of his. He could ask him later. "Got it!" Peter yelled shooting up. "I found them, but they're on the move. I wouldn't have found them if Willa hadn't done a bit of magic. If we're gonna find them, we have to move quick."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, another little surprise. Had to throw in a bit of the brothers. After all, gotta know what they're doing!