Status: Will update as much as possible!

Blonde Plus

Big Mama's Man

“I will be performing soon in LA.” He whispered to her as they stood at her doorway, the headlights from his Audi hidden in the trees making their silhouette reflex on the garage door. Jayda sighed as he buried his head in the crook of her shoulder. “When I come back here for it, I want to see you.” She nodded, facing him, their faces nuzzled against each other. He caught his lips with hers, and they pressed against each other, both breathing heavily. As Bill ran a hand down her back, Jayda pulled away.
“I really should go,” she said softly. Bill smirked a little, his eyes hazily looking into Jayda’s soft blue eyes glittering in the pale light from the lamp. With one final on the lips and her hand, he walked to his car. Jayda touched her lips gently where the aftertaste of the sweet rice they’d shared for desert earlier lingered from his mouth. He backed out, and then with an excited wave, drove down the street. Jayda rolled her shoulders back, feeling a new wave of confidence flow through her body. She unlocked the door, then strolled into the house and setting her purse on the counter, took of her jacket and hung it up. She grabbed the box of chocolates from the top of the fridge and headed to her room.
Switching on the light, she took a caramel filled chocolate and gently took a nibble, then proceeded to look for a pair of pjs. She stopped as she saw a pair that Karen had made her buy. They were a silky pair of shorts and a lacy tank. Jayda had told her at the time she’d never be caught dead in them, but now she imagined what Bill would say if she ever wore them around him… At the thought of his reaction, she threw of her dress and garments, and slid them on. Feeling seductive, she pulled out the latest dumb gossip magazine with those dumb articles about sex and read through them, eating her chocolate.
“Hey, I’m-whoa…Jayda?” Jayda looked up from the fascinating article on back massages to see Karen standing in the doorway, a surprised look on her gorgeous face. Jayda blushed, shoving the magazine away and pulled up the sheet from her bed around her.
“Karen! I had no idea you were coming over.” Jayda cursed herself for forgetting Karen had planned on visiting from her band’s club tour for “a little extra fun with my little sister!”
“Are those the pjs I made you buy forever ago that you vowed you’d never wear?!” She exclaimed, a playful look on her face.
“Well, yeah…” Jayda lamely responded, feeling the awkwardness seep in.
“Well lemme see them then!” Karen said, pushing Jayda up. Jayda let the sheet fall down and stood there, her arms at her side. Karen smiled, leaning back on the bed.
“Dang girl, you’ve got a killer chest and butt, you should show them off proudly!” Jayda blushed furiously, the thought of Bill saying something like that making her blush immensely. She would never. Shaking her head Karen’s comment, Jayda just shrugged.
“Anyways,” she began flustered, ready for a conversation change, but Karen picked up the magazine.
“Cosmo?!? Oh my gosh, this magazine is a bunch of sex tips.” She looked up at Jayda, the shock and amusement on her face undisguised. “What’s going on Jayda? You have a boy toy I don’t know about? Someone from the office you getting on with behind the fax bin?” Jayda bit her lip. As much as she would love to tell Karen about Bill and hear her oos and ahs she knew that wouldn’t be the smart thing to do. Bill wanted this private; he hadn’t even told his own brother. Plus, that was the whole excitement of their relationship, the vagueness. No, for Bill’s sake, it should be private.
“Nothing, I just was reading an article on skin care it there,” she lied, flopping back down and finishing off a crème chocolate. Karen rolled her eyes.
“Riiiiggghhtt. I didn’t fall off the garbage truck yesterday, but whatever.” She sighed, and then spread her arms out like an eagle.
“So, what IS up girlfriend?!? I feel so distant from you. Well, I’m pretty much stuck with a bunch of smelly weird guys, in the band and the clubs, so I haven’t had any girl time. I probably frickin’ smell like a dude as well, I kept borrowing Tim’s Old Spice I ran out of deodorant…” Karen launched into her fast talking mode, telling all sorts of hilarious jokes, making Jayda laugh and realize how much she really missed Karen. Even though they were never best, best friends, as step sisters they had each other’s backs and enjoyed teasing each other and embrace each other’s differences.
“…So I said “Dude! I will keep singing like Beyonce on this song if you kept acting like you’re Elton John on the piano or whatever, didn’t they do a duet or something anyways?” Karen asked as she painted her pinky toe a bright florescent green. Jayda shrugged, hugging a pillow to her chest. Karen titled her head, checking her toes, then seemly satisfied, closed the nail polish bottle up and blew on her toes.
“So, you doing anything Saturday?” Karen asked, checking her phone interestedly.
“Um, not that I know of,” Jayda said, racking her brain on her work schedule. What there anything that could come up? There was something, she knew it. Karen breathed in, and then flailed her hands excitedly.
“I got these incredible tickets from a guy who did the lights for a gig we did the other day for this amazing band, and I really need someone to see them with me, because all the guys in the band aren’t into them.” Jayda winced at the thought of going to a concert with Karen. Memories of Jayda’s father paying for them to see the Backstreet Boys, Simple Plan, and many more boy bands that Karen had to go see live filled her brain. As much as Jayda liked being with Karen, her interest in boys crooning out insane lyrics and taking off their shirts for millions of girls to scream was not her style.
“Please, please, please!” Karen whined, grabbing Jayda by the arm and shaking her. Jayda laughed at Karen’s pouty lips and pleading eyes, begging her.
“Fine fine, I’ll try to go.”
“Yay!” Karen squealed, making them both laugh. “Trust me, you will love them, their lead singer is SO unbelievably hott!”
“I’m sure, who is it?” Jayda asked, preparing herself for the worst.
“Oh, it’s this great band from Germany, ever heard of Tokio Hotel?”
Tokio Hotel.
TOKIO HOTEL!
Jayda felt her heart skip a beat.
“Tokio Hotel?” she croaked out. Karen nodded dreamily.
“I know, they’re a little harder rock for you, but my word, they have such good music! I love that song Monsoon, you know? ‘Running through the Monsoon, beyond the World, till the end of time…’ so good!” Karen said excitedly, hugging herself in excitement. “Plus, like I said, their lead singer is unbelievably sexy.” Jayda looked up in surprise. Whoa, what? Karen held up her phone, which showed a picture of Bill posed in full make up and rocker look looking into the camera with a seductive glance. Jayda raised an eyebrow, as Bill hardly looked that way with her. He was just Bill, a tall, skinny guy with bangs that fell into his bright eyes, not this made up rocker with designer jeans and coifed hair.
“I swear, if all men looked like this, I definitely would be considered a slut. My gosh, can you imagine how those hands must feel like?” Karen hissed, giggling at the end. Jayda felt herself disgusted as she saw the comments underneath the photo, all of them proclamations of love and lust, some downright ridiculous. Was this what he was around when he went off for performances? A crowd of rabid girls thrusting their body parts at him, giving them to him this easily, saying they love him? She felt glad she hadn’t ever done anything that could be considered anything but demure with him; he must be so use to girls just throwing themselves at him that way. And the way Karen was talking about him…
“His voice is totally something you’d hear from an erotic story book or whatever. Anyway, luckily, the lights guy got me backstage passes and let them know I was coming and to expect ‘a cute, young aspiring musician’, awesome eh? Maybe he and I can get a little action or something.” She remarked, flipping her phone off. Jayda felt her cheeks lift into an unnatural smile.
“Yeah, that’s really awesome.” She said dully. Karen took Jayda’s hands in hers, looking to her eyes, her face framed by her long blond hair, her eyes big and sparkling.
“So will you go, please?” Jayda looked back into her step sister’s face, her unbelievably gorgeous face she could picture Bill seeing.
“Yes. I’ll go.” Karen’s face erupted into an adorable smile
“Yes, yes, yes! You are going to LOVE it! Here, let’s listen to his mind glorifying voice on ‘Human Connect to Human’.” As she placed the cd into the player, Jayda wondered if this would be a good idea or bad. Would her and Bill be able to maintain the shock of seeing each other that way? Would he say something to his brother? Would her realize how gorgeous Karen was and go for her, or any other gorgeous girl in the audience?
Did she really want to see him differently?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Thoughts?