Status: Dead. Just keeping it around in case Madeline or I ever feel compelled to read it again.

Fire And Ice

Ten

*Four Days Later*

I only stayed at Havoc's house for the next day. I had to leave for the shack.

A guard (Envy disguised as a guard) said that they needed me back.

Envy said "Newbie...We need you back here. We're going to do something at Laboratory 5."

I stared at Envy and nodded. 'How did he get here!? Wait...Sloth is Pride's secretary person so that could be it...'

I went to Central. I bought a map that had everything on it and inspected it carefully.

No Laboratory 5.

I found something.

Laboratory 1, 2, 3, and 4 seemed that they were connected together.

There was a building that didn't have a name and it was connected to the prison.

'Chances are...thats it.'

Lust told me to wait a little bit and to return to some of my State Alchemist errands in the day.

Armstrong and Maria Ross were freaking out because Edward and Alphonse Elric escaped.

They also told be Gerard and Vendetta left.

Since there was nothing to do that whole day, I decided to head for Laboratory 5. I took all of the back roads and the long ways but had to be careful of Scar (I am a homunculus AND a state alchemist so I have to be more careful) .

I stared at the huge laboratory with a gaping hole in the brick wall. I saw Vendetta there, but I didn't think she saw me. I stayed covered the whole time behind a huge pole and a corner that went out.

I saw Scar. He quickly vanished though. I decided to go inside. I was frightened. There were dead chimera bodies sprawled throughout the lab grounds and then I saw a red glow.

I quickly ran to the red glow. There standing was Lust, Envy, and Gluttony. I saw Gluttony staring over a cliff area and decided to see what he was looking at. I glared at it.

It looked like what Scar had on his arm. A transmutation circle wrapped around.

Inside was Scar.

"LUST! Scar fell in the BAD place!" remarked Gluttony, worried.

"Hmph! That means Greed has escaped." Lust replied.

"Who is Greed?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon, Kotsuyuki. But for now, we'll head back." Lust said.
♠ ♠ ♠
- MEWMEOW953 :3