Status: Dead. Just keeping it around in case Madeline or I ever feel compelled to read it again.

Fire And Ice

Fourteen

Suddenly, there was an explosion.

Wait.

Not an explosion, but a crash.

"BROTHER!? BROTHER!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I heard Al scream out.

"Everything is going to be okay...ok? Ok. Now let's just meet by them. Wait. Did I just hear a meow!?"

Then I heard another meow.

Al was shivering, eerr... shaking, err whatever.

"Umm....I can explain...." Al said, nervously. "It had no home....I had to or it would be lost..."

Apparently, it was a fox. Or something that looked like a fox.

It jumped up in the air and grabbed by hand.

"AAAH!!!" I pretended to be afraid because Al didn't know I was a homunculus.

Then, some of my hand bled. It tore through my skin...

My hand started recovering by itself.

Not exactly the best time....

"WAIT! Kotsuyuki! Your hand....Are you a homunculus? Me and brother have seen that before one time and...." He gulped "They were homunculi..."

He seemed to be nervous. Trembelling. He gulped again.

"If you are...I HAVE to tell my brother...It's just the thing to do."

"Do you have to tell your brother..." He automatically looked at me "I AM a homunculus. I'll admit that. But...only you and Vendetta know that. So please don't tell anybody. You have to promise me...YOU SHALL NOT TELL ANYBODY!"

I added then because he looked uneasy. "If you tell anybody...I'm going to harm your brother! Envy HAS been telling me to kill him...so this'll be my excuse. A trade, you might say."

Al nodded. "Please don't harm my brother...or me....Please don't."

"Ok. Let's be friends again and never talk about this again, ok? I was going to tell your brother that I'm a homunculus...but he got pulled away over there" I pointed behind us "So....yeah. Let's just find your brother..."

"Wait...where have you seen Vendetta's stone?"

"Well...It was in a dream, well that's what I'm going to tell your brother anyway...Ok. So it's a blurry memory, but i was strapped to this table. OK?" Al nodded. "Ok. SO I was trapped to this table and I saw these tubes of black gelationous liquid thing. Looked like a blob. But I remember Envy saying SOMETHING about it. I just don't remember what..."

"Ok. You're a little help I guess..." Al said.

Then, I heard Envy's voice. WAIT ENV'YS VOICE!?!?

Oh no. This can't be good...

"TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM ME NOW, HUH ELRIC!?" Oh god....

This isn't going to be good....
♠ ♠ ♠
~ mewmeow953

sorry...i sort of forgot about the story...sorry!!!

and kotsuyuki amane has a facebook now XDDD