Status: COMPLETE!

The Hiding Hills

The End Of A Bad Beginning

"Sir! The boy's gone from his room! I accidentally fell asleep and when I woke up he's gone!" Peter was rushing to Sierra's room and he reported it to Gregory.

"Relax Peter, he's here with us. Come on in" Gregory patted Peter's shoulder and brought him inside.

Garrett was sitting on the chair beside Sierra's bed. His head raised up when he saw Gregory with Peter walked approached him.

"You're the one from the library. How can you be here!?" Asked Garrett.

"He's my older cousin and he lost his Mother, my Aunt, because of a shapeshifter a few years back" Blake, the one who always kept his mouth shut finally talked.

"I'm sorry I didn't treat you well in the library a few days ago. I just keep a secret like Gregory told me" explained Pater.

"Owh... It's okay and sorry about your Mother"

"It's fine" said Peter as he stood beside Sierra's bed. "And I'm sorry about your girlfriend"

"She'll be fine. Gregory will do something to help her" Garrett glanced at Gregory who sat next to Blake in the sofa.

"Gregory?"

"Yes! He'll help" answered Garrett.

Peter glanced at Gregory and he gave him a question looked. Gregory didn't say anything and he gave a sign to Peter to not ask him more than this. Gregory walked closer and he patted Garrett's shoulder.

"You better go home now son" he said.

"Can I just stay here until the time you said that I'll lost my memories?" Asked Garrett.

Gregory went silent, while Peter frowned. He was thinking about what Gregory and Garrett were talking about.

"You can't Garrett. I'm truly sorry but you really need to go home now"

"Am I going to forget all about my friendship with the boys?" He asked him again.

"You and the boys will forget about the day you all meet me. Your childhood memories about Sierra will be gone but not about the boys"

"So I will still remember about them but not about Sierra?"

"Yes, unfortunately. I don't want to take a risk son" explained Gregory.

"Okay I understand sir" Garrett exhaled deeply. "Could you give me some time for me to say goodbye to her?" Asked him.

"Sure. I'll wait outside" said Gregory as he told Blake and Peter to followed him outside.

Three of them walked out from the room and now they were standing in the corridor.

"Sir what's that supposed to mean? You know that your granddaughter's life cannot be save. Half of her soul was taken by the shapeshifter"

"I know Peter, I know!"

"And?" Asked Peter so curious.

"I sell my soul to the crossroad demon. I asked her to take Sierra's soul back and exchange it with me"

"You can't do that!!!" Peter was freak out and a patience that passed him by was looking so furious.

"Low your voice Peter" said Blake tried to calm his older cousin down.

"It's the only thing I can do to repay all the things that I've done to her. I've been gone and didn't take care of her. This is what can I do, boys!"

"You and Blake are the best boys I've ever got. I trust you both to take care of her after I'm gone because her friends won't remember about her. Can you do this to me?"

Blake and Peter didn't answer him in instant. They tried to hold their tears but Gregory looked at them with shaded eyes and he hugged both boys.

"Take care yourself sons"

Not so long after that Garrett walked out and he talked to Gregory. He hugged him and said bye to Blake and Peter. He looked through the glass where he could see Sierra one more time and then he left the hospital. Gregory went inside and he kissed his granddaughter's forehead and he said sorry and so on to her.

Blake and Peter were waiting outside and a few minutes later they heard a chair fell off to the floor. Blake peeking from the glass and he saw Gregory was collapsed on the floor.

"Greg!!!" He immediately opened the door and rushed to Gregory's body.

"Help!!! Somebody help!!! Heeelllppp.........."

--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

"Sierra! It's snack time" a man voice called her from the backstage.

"Coming Peter, I'm coming!"

It's been three years since Sierra woke up a day after her grandfather was gone forever. She's in the band called VersaEmerge along with Blake and has a normal life because Blake already promised to Gregory to keep her safe and have a life like any other teenage girls. Peter become their guitar tech just to kept his eyes on her.

"Watch out Sierra's coming to eat the whole food" teased Blake and the rest of bands were laughing.

"Shut up!" Punched Sierra to Blake's upper chest.

"Guys guys I have an announcement for you" Mike Finn their tour manager said.

"What's that?" Asked Sierra as she sat in the sofa.

"This time you will go on tour with The Maine. They're here now. So let me introduce them to you guys" said Mike.

The Maine boys were entering the backstage and they said hi to each of them. Blake and Peter were pretty shocked when they saw them but they didn't say anything.

"Hey I'm Garrett" he introduced himself.

"I'm Sierra, nice to meet you" they shook hands and they didn't took off their hand while their eyes kept contacting to one another.

"It's weird. It seems that I know you for a long time" Garrett chuckled.

"Yeah me too. That's pretty weird" replied Sierra.

Peter and Blake were smiling because they thought maybe Garrett and Sierra were meant to be together even though a rough moment came to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is the end :)
Sierra meet Garrett again after both of them lost their memories hehe...
Hope you all like it.
Leave me a comment for the last time will ya? I'll be so happy if you do that
Thanks XO