Unlucky in Love

Invitation

“Babe, you won’t believe who came in today—who sat at my station,” I told Dominic when he walked in. It was about 6:30 at night, but it was still bright and sunny outside. Got to love daylight saving time.

“Who?” he asked sitting down on the other side of the couch. He took Emma out of her car seat and I took her and held her on my lap. And then Poppy came over and rested her head on my thigh, also needing attention.

I just stroked the top of her head. “Autumn,”

“Makes sense since I saw Logan and Sean today at school. I went in to get a book from the library, and they were taking a tour of the campus.”

“Shut the fuck up! Nuh-uh,” I argued, and he nodded. “Did you talk to them?”

Dominic sighed quietly. “Yeah, and they want us—you, me, and Daveigh—to go to dinner with all of them tonight,”

“And what’d you say to that one?”

“I said I’d ask you and get back to them.”

I scoffed. “Wow, it almost seems, like, staged or something. You and Leah, Daveigh and Logan, me and Autumn, me and Leah, Leah and Logan…I mean, do you see where I’m going with this?”

He kind of rolled his eyes in a “whatever” gesture. “You mean, that our past is really coming back to haunt us?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“So should we go?”

“Well, what about this?” I asked, holding Emma up. I moved her to my chest and kissed her cheek. “Is where we’re going baby friendly, or do you plan on ditching her with a babysitter?”

He was hesitant to look at me. “Babysitter?”

I started to glare, and then thought better of it. “Fine, but if we come home to anything out of place, or anything wrong with our daughter or even our dog, we’re getting a divorce.”

“Fine by me,” he said, and I aimed a kick at his leg, which he caught and held in a firm grip. I was laughing and trying to get away, and Poppy started barking at him, which in turn made me laugh harder.

“I surrender!” I called out, and he released my leg.

…Dominic’s POV…

“Don’t let me cut my hair short again,” Ember complained when she was getting ready.

“I can’t really stop you from doing anything,” I called.

She came out in a dark blue top and jeans and her hair was down. It was down to the center of her back now, so I don’t know why she was complaining about it. “Where are we going anyway?” she asked, slipping on white flip-flops.

“P.F. Chang’s. It’s the only place they want to go because they have them in California.”

She scoffed. “They also have Claim Jumper and Chili’s and CPK, so why don’t we go there?”

“Don’t ask me.” I said. She came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I grabbed her waist and pulled her down on the bed, and took advantage to get on top of her. She freed her left leg and wrapped it around my hip, pressing herself close to me.

Ember leaned up slightly and kissed me, one hand still on my neck and her other hand trailing down to my belt. I glanced quickly at the clock, and we had to go like five minutes ago, so Ember trying to seduce me—though I wanted nothing more than that—we also had to go tonight.

I pulled away when she undid my belt. “We have to go.”

She pouted and glared up at me. “You know, if the roles were reversed…”

“You’d have blue balls, yeah, I know.” I snapped.

“So let’s just do it—really quickly, please,” she sat up on her knees and kissed my neck, sucking on it, and it was so fucking hard not to give in.

I pulled away again, this time knowing that we had crossed the line. A minute ago, we could’ve walked out the door. Now it was too fucking late.

I pushed her down and got on top, and got rid of her jeans easily and undid mine. I pushed into her without hesitation, and her eyes popped open wide and her breathing became staggered.

Not too much later we felt satisfied, and I pulled out.

“Fuck,” Ember said, horrified.

“What?” I asked, readjusting my jeans.

“Did you seriously cum?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, I ran out of inspiration...I'll try to have the next one out soon, because I actually have an idea for that!

Please comment/subscribe!

*Edit: August 31, 2012.
I am editing some chapters due to the fact that when I wrote them, I had no knowledge of how the school works, and now that I'm a student there, I learned it's completely different than what I thought. Nothing too major, just didn't want this lingering around.
~Erin