Status: Completed! :)

Wicked End Academy

Duct Tape Would Be NIce Right About Now

I wake up and take a deep breath. It's gonna be a long day. I get up and get dressed, then walk outside. Brian is waiting. A wave of fear washes over me, but I walk to the far left of him.

"Charlotte, can we please talk," he asks, almost begging. I notice a bruise on the right side of his mouth where I hit him. I don't reply so he grabs my arm. I wince at his strong grip. "You know I didn't mean to hit you."

"Let go," I say shakily, avoiding his hard stare.

"Not until you forgive me."

"I know what you did to Lydia." He lets go, shocked, so I run to the main building. Jimmy's standing by the stone stairs. He sees me and rushes over.

"Char, what happened," he asks urgently.

"Brian... the girls... Matt...," I say between breaths.

"What class do you have next?"

"Umm... Chemistry, I think." He nods.

"Same here, you can tell me everything on our way there." We start walking up the stairs. "First, tell me what happened with Rodney."

"Nothing, what are you talking about?" Jimmy sighs, looking at me.

"Last night. after the fight, Brian got me, Zack, and Johnny all together. He told us that he know you wouldn't want to be around him, so we need to protect you from Rodney. When we asked him why, he said he thought you'd wanna be the one to tell us." I look down as we turnn down a hallway.

"Tell him I said he could tell you," I mutter. He doesn't reply as the bell rings and we walk into the Chemistry room. I follow Jimmy to his seat and sit down next to him. A minute or two goes by and Matt walks in. He smiles as soon as he sees me and walks over. He sits in the desk next to mine.

"Jimmy, stop texting," Matt whispers. I look at Jimmy, who is holding his cell phone under his desk. I squint my eyes and see "Syn" written on the "text to" line.

"I'm texting Brian, chillax," Jimmy replies as he shoves his cell in his pocket. I chuckle and look up. My muscles tense and I freeze.

"Hey, Charlotte," Rodney says, smirking. The class bell rings and the teacher walks in.

"Mr. Wilson, please go sit in your assigned seat," he says. Rodney looks back at me and winks. He goes to his seat in the front (I'm in the back with Matt and Jimmy) and the teacher looks at me. "Miss Merriweather," he guesses. I nod. He pulls his seating chart out and writes my name in the box that represents my seat. He starts scribbling stuff down on the board as I pull a piece of paper out with my pink pen.

What'd you text him? I slide it onto Jimmy's desk. He pulls out his green pen.

Told him you said he could tell me.

Has he replied yet?

Yeah. He asked if I'd rather hear it in person.

What'd you say?

I wanna know now since Rodney is in this class.

Let me know when he's told you. He nods and tucks the paper away under his folder. I listen to the teacher for about five minutes until Jimmy gives me the paper.

Oh my God, I am so sorry. I swear I will never let him get anywhere near you.

Don't tell matt.

Why not?! He'd be able to KILL him! Especially if Brian's helping him!

Brian's not gonna help anyone do anything.

He told me the girls told you about Lydia.

...

Hedidn't would never do that or try doing that to ANY girl.

They also said Jimmy takes the paper from me.

Don't believe anything they say. They're all bored as hell bitches that don't have anything better to do other than make up stupid ass rumours.

So Brian didn't do it?

Hell no! He got that scar in a fight.

A fight over what?

Lydia's boyfriend was the one raping her. Brian got in a fight with him cos he found out.

So Brian probably really wants to fight Rodney.

More like kill Rodney. Brian really loves you. If he finds out if Rodney does it again...

Is Lydia's boyfriend still in this school?

...Yes.

Who is it?!

Rodney Wilson.
♠ ♠ ♠
*gasp* no way! XD comment :) thanks for reading everyone!
<3 - Katelyn