Status: Completed! :)

Wicked End Academy

Being Fake Isn't Good Till You Need To Be

I look down as Brian waits for my answer.

"I don't know," I say. I can swear I hear his heart drop.

"But Charlotte-" I hold my hand up, stopping him from finishing his sentence.

"I just need some time alone, okay?" He stares at me, pondering over what he should do. He stands up about a minute later.

"All right. But please at least let me walk you the cafeteria, I don't want Rodney getting to you." He extends his hand so I take it and he gently pulls me up beside him. We silently walk to the cafe and I sit at an empty table. Brian walks to the table he sits at with the guys and watches me from across the room. Marissa walks in and runs over to me.

"Oh em gee, I haven't talked to you in forever," she says with a smile on her face. I fake one also so she thinks I'm okay.

"Yeah, I know." I glance at Brian and see the pained look on his face again. He knows I'm faking the smile.

"So how have you been? How are you and Brian doing??" She looks over her shoulder. She sees Brian sitting alone. "Oh my, God, did you guys break up already?"

"You girls were the ones telling me to break up with him. So I did." Her jaw drops and her eyes look like they're about to pop out of her head.

"What did you tell him?!"

"I needed time alone. To get used to it here."

"Does that mean you don't wanna talk to me?" I almost laugh at the puppy dog look on her face.

"No, you're fine, I mean I don't want any guys right now."

"Oh, okay." We talk as more of our friends come in and for almost the entire time Brian keeps his eyes locked on me.

At 12:45, we all split to get to our classes. Brian appears next to me.

"I'm walking you to class, too." I roll my eyes and start walking with him loyally following behind. "Where are you going?"

"Biology."

"I'm in that class." I stop.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No." I walk again and into the class. My breath catches in my throat when I see who is sitting in the first row.

"Hey, gorgeous," Rodney says, smirking. "I been thinking about you."

"Don't even fucking start Rodney," Brian warns.

"I'll do whatever the hell I want, Haner-"

"Must you two fight constantly," Johnny asks, walking over to us. "Seriously, Syn, give it a rest for like five minutes." I walk to the back of the room and Brian follows behind along with Johnny.

"You know why I was gonna fight him, Jay," Brian says quietly. Johnny glances at me.

"Yeah. I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :) I'll update again on Tuesday.
<3 - Katelyn