Status: Completed! :)

Wicked End Academy

Fire Burnt Eyes With Bloody Knuckles

Brian's hand is on the small of my back as he guides me to the lab table. He feels me shaking.

"I won't let him get anywhere near you, Charlotte," he murmurs. "I promise I will beat the living sh-"

"I won't stop you if you do," I whisper.

"I really don't care what you do, if I really wanna kill him I will."

"No you won't." I stand behind the table and Brian stands behind me. He holds himself up by putting his arms on either side of me against the table.

"And why is that," he whispers in my ear. I take a deep, shaky breath. He chuckles. "Don't be nervous around me, all right? Just calm down." I nod and he backs away to stand next to me. I glance up and see Rodney walking towards us. I hold his gaze as he passes with Johnny behind him. Brian just watches me, waiting for what I'm going to do next. I just stand there and act like I'm listening to everything Mr. Laine is saying. He leaves us to get used to the microscopes about a half hour later.

"Did you really throw a scalpel at him once," I whisper so Brian's the only one that can hear me.

"Yeah," he whispers back, sounding completely serious. I switch the light on to avoid the look he is giving me, but he catches my hand. "Charlotte, look at me." I glance up at him and see his eyes probing my expression. I look away again and slip my hand out of his. He doesn't say anything until the bell rings.

"Are you taking me to my next class," I ask quietly, walking to my desk with him next to me.

"It's the end of the day, Char," he chuckles. I stop.

"Oh. Right. Nevermind then-"

"But we can go walking around a little, just to talk." I feel a chill run up my spine.

"No, it's fine-"

"Charlotte," he says sternly. "Just trust me for once, all right?"

"Leave her alone, Haner," Rodney sneers. "She doesn't wanna go with you-"

"I'm not letting her go with you, Wilson-"

"Shut up," I yell. Thank God Mr. Laine walked out when the bell rang. "I'm not going with either of you!" They both stare at me while Johnny walks over and takes my arm, pulling me out the door. He pulls me to the lockers that are on the right of the door.

"Let them fight it out, Char," he says anxiously. "It's the only way they can resolve this!"

"By fighting? They need to stop being kids and grow the fuck up!"

"Who needs to grow up," Matt asks, walking up from behind us.

"Rodney and Bri-" I stop myself as soon as I realize who I'm talking to.

"What happened this time," he asks, standing across from me and next to Johnny.

"They're probably fighting it out in the Biology room," Johnny tells him nonchalantly. Matt starts laughing.

"Rodney's too much of a pussy to hold his own in a fight." Rodney runs out of the room with blood spewing from his nose. Brian walks out with his arms by his sides. I look at his hands and see Rodney's blood covering his knuckles. He grabs my arm and pulls me alongside him.

"We need to talk," he murmurs. I look in his eyes and see fire burning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :) I'll update again on Thursday.
<3 - Katelyn