Status: Completed! :)

Wicked End Academy

Physical Fridays Already Suck. Now They Suck Even More.

"I dunno," I say, looking down. Brian shoves his hands in his pockets and stares ahead. We walk in silence for an hour before he stops.

"Why are you so quiet," he asks, looking down at me. I shrug and keep walking. He grabs my arm and turns me around to face him. "What's wrong, Charlotte?"

"Nothing, I'm just really tired."

"Do you want me to walk you back to the girls' dormhouse?" I nod and we start walking again. Within five minutes we're standing in front of the dorms.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning, okay? Don't leave without me," he says. I nod. "What class do you have?"

"Gym and then swimming."

"All right, I'll be here at 8:30." I nod again so he turns to walk away. I walk into the dormhouse and it's empty. Everyone else is probably still in the school. I walk to my room and listen to my iPod for an estimated two hours before turning it off and going right to sleep.

***Next Day***

I wake up at 8 as usual and get dressed in my uniform. I get my stuff together and walk outside, seeing Brian sitting on a stone step. I walk over to him and he stands up as soon as he sees me.

"Looking beautiful as always, Char," he grins. I roll my eyes playfully and we start walking. We walk past the main building to the gym and we stop outside the doors.

"You look like you're about to cry," I say quietly. He looks away for a second.

"There's something I haven't told you." He looks back at me. "Zacky and Matt are both in this class."

"So?"

"Rodney is, too." I stare at him, too scared to move. He rests his hands on my hips and moves his thumbs back and forth. "Zacky knows, okay? He'll make sure nothing will happen to you."

"But what if-" He pulls me closer to him and kisses me. After a few seconds he breaks apart but stays only an inch away. "I'll see you after class, okay?" I nod and he walks away as the bell rings.

"Don't be late," I yell after him. He stops, looking back at me. He winks and then walks to the main building.
♠ ♠ ♠
God I know this is so short but writer's block is kicking in :( I'll update Thursday, though!
Thanks for reading and comment!!!!!!