Status: Completed! :)

Wicked End Academy

Handprint Bruises

After two hours of silence between us, the bell rings so Matt pulls me up with him. We sneak out from under the bleachers without anyone seeing us... except for Zacky.

"So what were you guys doing," he asks with a smirk.

"Sat together," Matt says, slipping his arm around my waist and smiling.

"Aww, you two look so cute together!" I roll my eyes, laughing, and walk down tot eh girl's locker room. I quickly get changed and walk back up to the gym. I sit on the bleachers and wait for Matt.

"Well, if it isn't Charlotte the Harlot." My head snaps up. Rodney is standing in front of me.

"Get away from me," I whisper, not able to bring my voice any higher.

"Why should I?" He walks toward me, but I stay frozen.

"Get away from her," someone yells. I keep my eyes locked on him, but I know that voice. Rodney rolls his eyes.

"Give me a break, Baker," he yells back. "You won't do shit-"

"But I will," Matt says, sounding calm. Rodney looks at him, so I do, too.

"From what I've heard, Sanders, you don't even know why you're protecting this little slut-"

"Actually, I do." Matt starts walking toward him, glancing at me every couple seconds. He stops in front of him. "And I want you to leave her alone."

"You're just pissed that I fucked her before you did," Rodney growls. I stare at Matt for a few seconds before he lunges at Rodney, throwing punches where ever her can. Zack runs over and pulls me out of the gym. We wait outside the doors for a few minutes before Matt walks out.

"Is he okay," I ask, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Why do you care," he asks, no emotion showing on his face.

"If he's seriosuly hurt, you could get in a lot of trouble." Both of the guys stare at me until I walk away. Matt starts walking beside me.

"He's fine, okay? I know the real reason why you wanted to know how he is." I stop and watch him, waiting for him to continue. He looks around, making sure no one is in earshot. "You're scared he'll come after you when I'm not there to protect you." I look down and he holds me against his chest.

"I haven't been here for a week and I've been raped," I say as tears escape my eyes and run onto his shirt. I pull away and we start walking again.

"Where do you wanna go? Do you want me to take you to the lunch room-"

"Just take me to the dorm," I murmur. He walks me to the girls' dormhouse and I walk inside without saying anything to him. I walk into my room and shut the door, grabbing my purple iPod from the desk. I turn on "Changing" by Saosin and lie down on my bed.

***1:16pm***

"Charlotte, wake up," Marissa yells at me, shaking me awake. I pull the earbuds out and glare at her.

"What the fuck do you want," I ask, sitting up.

"You have Swimming! I got your stuff all together, just run to the poolhouse!" I grab the bag from her and sprint to the building next to the gym. I run in and to the girls' locker room. I change into the black bikini (ugh, why this?) and walk to the gym with my towel. I instantly see Brian leaning against the wall. He sees me also and rushes over.

"I have bad news," he whispers in my ear as he wraps a muscled arm around my hips.

"What," I ask, feeling his light tugging at the tie on the bottom piece.

"Hey, Harlot," Rodney yells. I feel the blood drain from my face.

"Everyone in the pool," the teacher yells. I walk over to the edge and step in with Brian behind me. "Get a partner!" I look at Brian and he smiles reassuringly, taking my hand under the water.

"What are we doing that needs a partner," I ask just loud enough for him to hear.

"Floating, I think." I sigh as Brian stands behind me, but I feel his chest against my back. The teacher is talking about something, but no one is paying attention. "Char, what happened?" I look back at Brian.

"What are you talking about?" He looks down at my arm so I do, too. There's a bruise the shape of a handprint right above my elbow. Brian walks around me and puts his hand on the bruise like he's grabbing my arm. He looks up at me with sorrow and fear in his eyes.

The bruise matches his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow. Kind of a filler :/ eh, oh well.
I don't think I'll be able to update on Thursday :( We have Spring Break starting tomorrow (Wednesday) so yeah :( but I think I'll be able to update on Easter Sunday :)
Comment!!!
<3 - Katelyn