Status: Completed! :)

Wicked End Academy

Fire Drills During Swimming Class? No Thanks.

"Oh my, God," Brian whispers, staring down at the bruise. He looks up to meet my gaze. "I didn't mean to, Charlotte-"

"I know, Brian," I say, smiling a little. "Don't worry about it." The bell starts ringing and everyone starts freaking out.

"Okay, everyone go out to the nearest exit," the teacher yells, helping some kids out. I look at Brian with a panicked look on my face.

"It's just a fire drill, Char," he says as he wraps his arm around my waist and lifts me out of the pool. He gets out and his arm finds his way around my hips. I glance past him and see Rodney watching me. I take in a shaky deep breath, causing Brian to look down at me.

"Just ignore him, okay," he murmurs as we walk into the over crowded lobby. He looks straight ahead as he tightens his hold on me. After a few seconds of waiting for people to start moving, someone grabs my arm and pulls me out of Brian's grasp. I stumble as the person pushes me into a stairwell. I look up and come face to face with my nightmare.

"Finally got you," Rodney growls huskily. I back up into the wall, but he just walks closer and closer until he's almost right against me. He grabs both of my arms and throws me down so I'm sitting in the hollow space under the stairs.

"Please, Rodney, don't," I beg, crawling backwards until I hit the wall. He kneels down and moves closer, making my heart race. He reaches behind my neck and yanks the tie to the top part of my bikini. The ties fall over my shoulders and I hold it up. He smirks as his hand drifts down my back and he pulls a tie. They come undone so he takes my wrists and pulls them apart so the piece falls on to my lap. I try kicking him, but he sits on top of me so his legs are on either side of mine.

"You're all mine," he whispers in my ear. He starts kissing me when the door swings open and crashes against the wall. Rodney's snaps around toward the door and we both see Brian standing there with Matt, Zacky, Jimmy, and Johnny. Rodney jumps away so I quickly grab the bikini piece to cover myself.

"You're done, you fucker," Brian snarls, grabbing Rodney by the neck and kneeing him in the stomach. Jimmy pulls me up along with Johnny and takes me out into the hallway so I don't have to see what happens. Jimmy reties the bikini top for me and looks at me sympathetically.

"Do you want Brian out here with you," Johnny asks, glancing at the door that leads to the stairs. I nod so they both leave and Brian walks out seconds later. He runs over and pulls me against him as I cry into his shirt at what could have happened. A minute later, Brian lightly lets go but doesn't completely let go.

"We think Rodney got one of his friends to pull the alarm so he could get you," he whispers. A chill runs up my spine, but I don't reply. Brian sighs and looks me over. "Are you okay? I know you're not, but physically?" I nod and look down. He gently rubs my back as I rest my forehead against his chest. The stair door opens, but I don't look up to see who it is.

"How is she," Matt asks quietly.

"She's scared," Brian replies in a murmur. "How are they doing with him?"

"Zack's making sure he gets it good. Jim and Jay are holding him against the wall."

"He's getting expelled, right?"

"Most likely. Off to Juvie." They stay silent as I feel both their eyes on me. Matt walks back to the stairs and I look up at Brian as soon as I hear the door shut.

"You scared the shit out of me," I whisper but my voice breaks on the last word. He brushes my hair back so he can look me in the eyes.

"I know," he whispers back. Zacky walks out with blood covering his hands.

"We'll keep him here, you guys go to get Bale," he says. Brian nods and we start walking down the hallway. Brian keeps his hand on the small of my back. We get to the main office and sit in chairs until Principal Bale and a secretary walk in.

"You two should have been outside with everyone else," Bale reprimands. Brian looks at me, so I stand up.

"I..." I look down at my hands. "I need to report a rape."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :)
<3 - Katelyn