Status: Completed! :)

Wicked End Academy

Note To Self: Stay Away From Rodney Wilson

I stare at Matt, obviously scared. The kid slides down to the floor, unconscious, and Matt turns and catches my horrified gaze. All the other guys see who he's looking at and pull him away right before five teachers rush over to help the kid. One of them walks over to Marissa and me.

"Did you see who just beat that student," he asks, looking sternly at Marissa.

"Yes, sir, it was Matt Sanders," Marissa tells him. I see Brian appear around the corner and start to walk towards us.

I dash around the opposite corner. I run down random halls until it's empty. I look around, but someone pulls me into a closet and locks the door. I look up at the person and my heart stops.

Rodney Wilson.

"Hey, baby," he says huskily. He has a firm grip on my wrists and pushes me against the wall.

"Let me go," I say, my voice shaking. He shakes his head slowly.

"You're too pretty to pass up, baby girl." His eyes scan me from head to foot. "So perfect..." He pulls me against him as he holds both of my wrists in one hand. He moves forward so I'm stuck between him and the wall.

"Get away from me," I tell him, trying to push him away. He doesn't budge.

"Feisty," he smirks. His free hand travels down my outer thigh until he reaches the bottom hem of my skirt. He pushes it up and pulls my panties down so they are around my ankles. I gasp but he covers my mouth.

"Don't you dare to scream, bitch, or I will kill you," he growls in my ear. The tears spill from my eyes as his hand slowly moves down to my inner thigh. His finger gently moves around my opening until he inserts it a minute later. I gasp again and bite my lip to keep from making any noise as he pulls his finger out and unbuttons his slacks. I try my hardest to pull my hands from him but he's ten times stronger than I am. He lets his boxers fall around his ankles and he pulls me right against him so I fall onto his dick.

"Oh my, God," I moan as my head falls onto his shoulder. He pushes it in as much as he can before pushing me away seconds later. I fall to the ground and he just pulls his boxers and slacks up.

"Better get on birth control, whore," he mutters. "Next time, I won't stop so soon." He opens the door and shuts it, leaving em alone in the dark. I shakily pull my panties up and push the skirt down. I leave the small closet and wipe the tears off of my cheeks. I see a clock and it says 4 PM. It feels like forever went by since I saw Matt beat that kid up. I walk to the girls' dorm without coming across any teachers. I'm by the fountain in the middle of the "intersection" (one path leads to the girls' dorm, another leads to the boys' dorm, the last leads to the school) when I see Matt and the guys.

"Charlotte, wait up," Matt calls, running over while the others stay behind. I keep walking until he touches my arm. I flinch away from him, but he thinks it's because of fight he got into.

"What do you want," I ask quietly, my voice cracking. He takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry about what you saw," he tells me. "My anger got the best of me, it just happened-"

"A lot of things just happen, Matt," I say angrily. I walk away from him, and he doesn't follow me. Duh, because I'm walking to the girls' dorm. I walk in and straight to my room. No one even notices me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, and late :( sorry, guys.
COMMENT!!! Please :)
Thanks for reading
<3 - Katelyn