Crazy About You!

Crazy about you

A few days later, Tre appears at the doorway of my apartment standing there innocently.
"I realized we both had the afternoon off." He says stepping into my apartment and kicking the door shut behind him.
"Hmm, I guess this deserves celebration?" I offer as I pull away from him slightly.
"Intriguing offer tell me more."
"Well there will be me, and you of course."
"I'm liking this." He says as I stroll into my room and he follows.
"Birthday suits."
"Sounds great."
"Locked lips and grinding hips."
"I'm really liking this." He says as he grabs me by the waist.
"So shut-up and let's start this." I say as I undo his belt.
"Ohh, taking charge." I shake my head.

"Marry me Linds."
"Sure." I say craning my neck to look into his eyes. "Are you serious?"
"I could friggin do this every day of my life."
"So that's why huh?" I ask as I got to put my lips millimeters away from his, "I'm good for a shag."
"Not only that." He snickers as he lays me on my back, "You're gorgeous, smart, funny and almost as pervy as I am. And my kids approve of you."
"Is that so?" I ask as his lips come crashing onto mine.
"So what do you say? Marry me?" I stare into his eyes.
"Yes." He smirks.
"Okay let's go."
"Now?"
"Why not?" he asks climbing out of bed. I do the same. "Unless you have issues with eloping?"
"No, eloping sounds great." I say as I lock lips with his. I pull on my clothes, as he does the same and I grab my white hoody as we head out of my room.

"We're going to need witnesses." I say as we drive down the street.
"Yeah, I guess we will, who do you want as witnesses?"
"How about," I think for a moment, possibly my brother and Jelly, but I think of someone more important, "How about Ramona and Frankito?" Tre smiles.
"Really?"
"Yeah, they're your kids, who better."
"Alright." He says as he turns the corner. I couldn't believe this was happening. We pull up to the grand Cool house and Tre unbuckles his seat belt. "All just be a second."

I wait anxiously in the car for a couple of minutes when Tre, Ramona and Frankito come from the house.
"Where are we going?" Ramona asks as she takes her seat and buckles up.
"Yeah, is it ice cream?" Frankito asks as he too buckles up.
"We can't tell you." Tre snickers as he starts up the car.

In a matter of minutes we arrive at a wedding chapel.
"Holy crap!" Ramona bursts out.
"Language." Tre warns.
"You guys are getting married!"
"Yesssssss." I say slowly, still not quite believing it myself.
"What?" Frankito exclaims.
"Is it a bad thing?" I ask nervously as the four of us get out of the car.
"Nooooo." The little boy says sheepishly. "But don't you have to have a wedding dress and, and."
"Ha-ha, not really." Tre says as we head into the building.

We head up to the desk.
"Yes, we'd like to get married." Tre states happily.
"Well you're in luck, he officiate is just finishing up with another ceremony." The woman behind the desk says smiling, "Now do you have rings?"
"Shit." Tre mutters.
"Dad you said-" Frankito smirks.
"No I didn't."
"There's a jewelry store right next door."
"Really?" I say in disbelief.
"Yeah, it's a good location for elopers." She says laughing, "Well I'd hurry up if I were you." Tre grabs my hand and pulls me along with him; Ramona and Frankito are running in front of us. We burst into the store.

"We need wedding rings!" Tre says in a less than sane voice.
"Ahh eloping. So I can offer you traditional wedding rings." I nod, "well they're right here." He points to a specific counter. He takes out a piece of plastic, "I'll just measure your finger."
"Right." I say putting my hand forward.
"Five and-" he measures Tre, "Eight." He pulls out the ring cushion and selects two rings.
"Perfect." I say with big eyes at the classic gold, circles in front of me. The man puts them into small boxes as Tre pulls out his debit card.
"Thank you good sir." Tre says happily as the four of us hustle back to the chapel.

Ramona takes Frankito's hand and the two of them take their seats at the front of the chapel. Tre is talking to the officiate at the front of the chapel, leaving me with my nerves and adrenaline. I walk down the isle to the sound of a piano and Tre is smirking like a mad man.

Before I know it the officiate says, "I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss." Tre cups my cheeks and pulls me into an immortal kiss.
"Gross!" Frankito squeaks.