Crazy About You!

Crazy about you

"Robbie, clear the restaurant." I say as the four of us charge into Paper Trail.
"Why, it's only four thirty." He says glancing at his watch.
"Don't ask questions."
"Fine." He mumbles. Tre is gibbering away on his cell phone.
"You two can look around if you want." I say to Ramona and Frankito, they run straight for the kitchens.

"Jelly! Help me put these tables together."
"What's going on?" she asks as we start putting the little square tables into one long table.
"I can't tell you." I say smirking.
"Oh why not?"
"Well I can tell you the reason why not but then you'd know the secret."
"Are those Tre's kids?"
"Yeah."
"They're adorable."
"Thank you!" Tre yells childishly across the restaurant.
"Is Maggie here?"
"She should be here any minute to start her shift."
"And the shipments came today, right?"
"Yeah, first thing this morning." Jelly says as we adjust the final chairs.
"Seriously, what's going on?"
"All in good time Mr. Tuddles."
"Fuck you." she says rolling his eyes.
"No, I already promised Tre I'd fuck him." I tease.

Billie Joe, Adrienne and their two sons enter the restaurant.
"Is that, is that Billie Joe Armstrong?" Jelly squeals excitedly. I nod. "Oh my god."
"Keep it in your pants." I tease as she rolls her eyes. Mike, Brittney and Stella come in next, "Mike Dirnt too!"
A few of my friends enter the restaurant as well, obviously just coming from work.
"Hey what's going on?" my friend Cassidy asks as she looks around at the other people.
"Oh she's not telling anyone." Robbie says very matter of factly. A few more of Tre and I's friends come and Tre comes up to me.
"Is this everyone?" I ask in a sort of giddy manor.
"Yup."
"Now?"
"Sure." He clears his throat, "Hello everyone!"
"Hello Tre!" Billie and Mike says childishly as they start waving their arms elaborately.
"We have something to tell you."
"Oh my god Tre, you're pregnant!" a guy named Jason yelps.
"Yes, I'm already two months along." Tre says cheesily.
"Tell us already!" Maggie yells.
"Yeah!" Robbie adds in impatiently.
"We got married today!" I yelp. Tre and I put our left hands forward to show the rings.
"Are you pulling our legs?" Adie asks concentrating on our ring fingers.
"It is true, we saw it!" Ramona says happily.
"WOOHOO!" Robbie cheers as he starts clapping. Everyone else joins in.
"And this is our wedding party, so pig out!" Tre says raising his glass.

"Mom wants to talk to you!" Robbie calls to me midway through the meal.
"What?" I say in disbelief, "You called her?" he smirks evilly.
"Lindsay, you got married?" she says in an accusing tone, "I didn't even know you were seeing anyone?"
"Yeah, we've been going out for a couple of months now."
"A couple of months?!"
"Actually three."
"And you're already married."
"Yup."
"This is so like you." I laugh, "And how come we weren't invited?"
"We eloped, only his kids came to the ceremony and now we're having a make shift party at my restaurant."
"He has kids!"
"Yeah, they're really sweet." I look over at Tre adoringly and he puts his fingers in the symbol of a telephone. "He wants to talk to you."
"H-he does?"
"Yup."
"Wait! What's his name?!"
"Tre." I hand the phone to my now husband.
"Hello...... Well I love your daughter very much...... Well she hasn't met my parents either...... I'm a musician..... Drums and I have been known to pick up a guitar every now and again...... Well have you ever heard of a band called Green Day?.... Are you serious?! Robbie has our posters in his room?.... That's too funny.... Well I have to get back to my bride.... We will." Tre hangs up the phone.

"Did she give you the third degree?" I ask as I wrap my arms around him.
"Yeah, so did your father."
"My father?"
"Yeah, I was put on speaker phone." I laugh. "Apparently we're making a trip to Austin Nevada soon."
"Sounds horrible." I giggle.
"Did you know Robbie has Green Day posters?" he whispers.
"Yeah, he was a huge fan of Dookie." I say laughing, "Well so was I, but I didn't have any of your posters."
"Awe why not?"
"I didn't believe in worshiping someone I'd never meet."
"But you did meet me! You even fucked me!" he says a little too loud, receiving awkward stares and giggles.
"Well half of us already knew that." Billie Joe snickers.