Last Night On Earth

you know i will obey...

(tres POV)
Billie was back. Finally. He had been at Mikes house without me for about 3 hours. He didnt look like he had missed me, infact he looked terrified of me.
"boo!" i joked. He flinched, as if i was going to attack him. This was weird. "Billie whats up? You look awful." and it was true, the closer he got, i could see traces of him crying? his eyeliner had run and left black smudges across his face and his eyes were red.
"uh, nothing. I just want to be alone." when he said that, i felt crushed. And angry. What had mike done to him?
"Billie what happened?" i pulled him into a hug, but then pushed him away. He smelt like Dirnt's mum. "You smell like her." i glared at him.
"Tre leave me alone!" he shouted, and tried to run away. But i was too fast for him. i grabbed his wrist and dragged him into his house, dodging his mum who was stood in the doorway with her coat on.
"Hey mrs armstrong, where you going?" i asked her, curiously.
"Going out to see the girls" she laughed.
"So you'll be gone for a while then?" i asked, my head filling with ideas.
"Yes, probably all night infact. Will you be alright Billie?" she asked.
"whatever" he muttered. i squeezed his wrist. "AH FUCK! uh, i mean yeah mum i'll be fine."
"ok good. You boys have fun now." and she leaned in to give Billie a kiss on the cheek.
"we will mrs armstrong." i said politely.
"oh tre, call me Ollie." she laughed.
"ok, well have fun then ollie" i smiled. it felt good to be accepted by her.
me and billie watched her walk down the drive and get into her car.
"Billie get inside." i ordered. he walked inside with his head hanging, knowing what was coming next i presumed.
"tre im sorry.." he began. i cut him off and pushed him against the wall, bending my head so i could slide my tongue inside his mouth. i couldnt be bothered shouting at him right now, i just wanted to be with him. he jumped up and wrapped his legs around my waist and i carried him upstairs to his room.
"i love you" he breathed.
"i know, i love you too." i carefully put him down on the bed and climbed ontop of him. he began to unbutton my jeans and i did the same with his. i made my way down to billies crotch and began pulling down his boxers. he moaned as i started stroking his hard on.

(Billies POV)
I was drenched in sweat. i closed my eyes and arched my back. i could no longer control my breathing. i moaned loudly as tre started sucking. he sucked harder and harder. i didnt expect tre to know how to deep throat. what an awesome surprise. he continued to deep throat me until i came in his mouth. he swallowed it all. then he crawled up so he was looking into my eyes and started to kiss me again. i held my arms tightly around his neck and rolled so that i was ontop of him. i kept kissing him, our tongues fighting for dominance, and i moved my hands down to his erection. i gently started stroking it and gradually increased the pressure, until he came in my hands.

(Tres POV)
i watched, breathless, as billie licked his hands clean. then i pulled him up to my chest and wrote i <3 billie across his back until he fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
billie and tre are back together :)!