Last Night On Earth

Love Triangles..

(Tres POV)
I opened my eyes and looked round the plain white room. I started panicking. What am i doing here? There were cards on the table next to me. I squinted to see if i could read any. "Get Well Soon." Funny. I didnt know i was ill. Deciding i didnt want to stay here anymore, i sat up, and immediately regretted it. My head pounded and my vision went blurry.
"Arghh!"
"Tre?!" Billie ran in and kissed me lightly on the forehead.
"Billie? Where am I?" I held his hand, instantly feeling more secure as my fingers were enclosed in his.
"You're in the hospital. You were in a coma. Tre I thought you were gonna die!" He started crying and he crawled onto the bed next to me pulling me into his arms.
"Im sorry Billie"
"Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault. The doctors don't know what happened."
Suddenly, a grey haired man with a red face walked in. He looked angry.
"What are you doing on the bed again Billie Joe? I have told you before not to go on there." He spat, whilst grabbing Billie's bony wrist and yanking him upright.
"GET OFF HIM!" I could feel myself going red with frustration. How dare he shout at Billie?!
"Calm down Tre. You need to relax."
"Well leave Billie alone then." I muttered childishly.
"Im okay Tre. He's was just worried about you. We all were." Billie assured me.
"When am I allowed out of here?" I already hated this place.
"Not until at least a couple of days. We need to check you're okay before you can leave."
I looked at Billie. He was trying to hide his disappointment as best he could but i could tell he wanted me to come home.
"I can look after him." He offered.
"Definately not Billie. Im sorry. He has to stay." He looked awkward in the silence. "Well, I'll go and inform your other friend then. Mike is it?"
"Yeah." Billie muttered as the doctor left.
"Mike's here?" I have to admit, I was suprised. I never really thought Mike liked me.
"Sure. Hell Tre, we thought we'd never see you again!"
"Oh. I'm Sorry"
"Stop apologizing" He laughed. Oh my god. His laugh. Its so perfect.
"Billie"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you to gorgeous."
He leant in to kiss me, but we were interrupted by a small cough in the doorway. I looked up. Mike was stood there awkwardly.
"Hey"
"MIKE!" I shouted. I suddenly felt drunk with happiness.
"Woah Tre!" Billie laughed. "Relax remember?"
"I dont want to"
Mike started laughing as well. "You okay then?"
"Yeah. I can't sit up though. I dont wanna lie down anymore."
"Ahh. You're gonna have to if you want to get better." Mike said.

(Mikes POV)
I was so relieved that Tre was okay. I had been worried about him for ages. Things had been awkward between us lately. I dont know why. Well, I do actually. I love him. I just cant tell him that because he loves Billie. Not me. The way they were looking in each others eyes right now killed me.
"Anyone want a drink?" I had to get out.
"Why? Are you getting one?" Billie asked without taking his eyes off Tre.
"Uhh yeah."
"Go on then." Billie smiled.
"Right. I'll be back in a minute." I walked out the door reluctantly. God I wish I could tell him.
I was so distracted I walked straight into the doctor.
"Fuck I'm sorry"
"No, its fine. And don't use that language in here. There's children in this hospital."
"Sorry."
As I walked futher down the corridor I faintly heard him shout at Billie for being on the bed with Tre again. Ah man. Jealousy sucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. Its been ages guys. Im sorry :(!