Last Night On Earth

Is it actually love?

(Billie’s POV)
Fuck. She’s hot. So hot. I feel Mike grab my hand possessively.
“Aww, look at you two. You should get together!” she smiled. Mike laughed loudly. Too loudly. “Wait, are you together?” she stared at us both in shock.
“Err. Not yet.” Mike answered.
“What’s that supposed to mean man?!” I shouted at him. What was he trying to pull? I wasn’t planning on staying with him. Tre would kill me.
“Well yeah, I mean...”
“No!” I cut him off. “We aren’t getting together Mike. You do realise that if Tre found out about me and you, he would kill us!?”
“Fucking hell Billie!” He shouted, making me jump. He let go of my hand and got off the bed. “You always put Tre before me! We’ve been friends for years, and I’m still second best!”
“You’re not second best Mike, you know that.” I mumbled defensively. “I just don’t want you to get hurt. Are you even sure I’m what you want?”
I looked up at him. He was staring at me through narrowed eyes. “What do you mean?” He asked angrily.
“Well, I didn’t even know you were gay...” I paused, remembering that we weren’t alone in the room. I looked at Mike’s cousin. She was also staring at me. I looked at the floor. Awkward.
“I’m not gay Billie.” Mike stated.
“So why do you want me then?” I asked.
“Because I love you Billie.” He said quietly. He looked embarrassed.
“No Mike! No, you don’t! I’m your best friend. You don’t love me like that. You love me as a brother!” I was desperate. Suddenly Mike’s cousin’s presence was annoying me. “Can you go away? Please? Whilst we sort this out?”
She glared at me in frustration. “Just kiss and make up! Billie who gives a shit about Tre?! You and Mike deserve each other!”
I felt like I’d been punched in the stomach. ‘Who gives a shit about Tre?’ did she honestly just say that? My blood boiled. I wanted to hit her. “What did you just say about Tre?”
Mike cringed. “Just go. Me and Billie need to talk.”
She shrugged. “Fine. I’ll leave you to it.” and she walked slowly out the room, leaving the door ajar. Bitch.
“Close the door properly Mike.” I said through gritted teeth. He did as I asked.
“Billie, I’m sorry about her. I just need to...”
“Mike, just shut up and kiss me.” I butted in. I wasn’t in the right frame of mind to argue with him about whether he loved me or not. He laughed and walked forwards until he was stood over me. I pulled him down on top of me and we rolled around on the bed, laughing and making out until Mike’s dad walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been AGES! I'm so sorry guys :(!
Please comment :)<3